Anyone want to help trade some posts?

Shaun, see here.

Post quality was once a huge problem at Postloop, and it was exactly when you used it (April -> May). We've made drastic changes since then that have turned quality around completely.

4 months ago, I told you to come back in a couple months to give it a shot...Saying that I was confident things would be better by then. You never did that :(

You never did that :(

lol ... I've been busy posting on my forums ... (y)

I appreciate you've been putting some work into improving it, so I'd be interested to hear from anyone who is actively using Postloop as to their experience of the quality of posts on their forums - has it gone up in recent months as Ryan is suggesting?

has it gone up in recent months as Ryan is suggesting?
I'd say so, yes. I've been quite happy with the quality as of late. I will say that right now, I'm not working quite as hard to keep my forum enabled, but that's only because I don't want to end up relying on Postloop to keep my forum active, since most of them won't post when it's disabled. I plan on re-enabling it once I have things built up a little more and can have those posters along with other posters who are coming in via search/referrals...does that make sense, lol?

Shaun, see here.

Post quality was once a huge problem at Postloop, and it was exactly when you used it (April -> May). We've made drastic changes since then that have turned quality around completely.

4 months ago, I told you to come back in a couple months to give it a shot...Saying that I was confident things would be better by then. You never did that :(

If things have changed dramatically, I am willing to let history go and give PL another try if that's possible.

Yes, Floris, you left on your own accord and may come back on your own accord if you so choose.
I haven't been able yet to add a site. I get the .zip for xenforo, unzip it. It has everything under /library/ - after import of .xml it is done. I continue the add url form, and postloop.com's form returns invalid url as it can't find postloop.php in the forum root.

That's correct, it's not there because everything's inside library/. And guests can't enter xenforo's library/ directory.

Signed up to this today and posted my customary 10 posts in the portal so will be interesting to see how it goes.

If it works it should be a good way to give my new venture a bit of a kick start.

Got rejected :'(

"Your grammar is too poor for Postloop."!

Wow, that is more depressing too. Anyways can anyone here suggest me another post exchange system ?

TIA :)

Top Bottom