[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.7

No permission to download
Okay, so it looks like this occurs when the user is manually added to the group via admin cp. After removing the group and refreshing the page, the option to "Moderate" was visible. Clicking that adds them back to the group, but I can remove it again.

Okay, so it looks like this occurs when the user is manually added to the group via admin cp. After removing the group and refreshing the page, the option to "Moderate" was visible. Clicking that adds them back to the group, but I can remove it again.
Ok, I think I know how to fix that. I ran into a similar issue when I added the feature that allows mods to put users into certain user groups.

AndrewSimm updated [Andrew] Moderator Panel with a new update entry:

Version 1.7.8

FIXED: Issue where users could not removed from moderation if they were moderated in the admin panel
ADDED: Pagination to the list of user notes in the moderator panel
ADDED: Total number of entries at the bottom of user notes, discouraged users, and moderated users
ADDED: On dashboard added "See More" to recently banned users, recently warned users, and recent user notes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone run this add-on alongside EasyBan by Siropu?? I was just curious if there would be any conflict on the banning part with both add-ons operating.... but if no one knows, I guess I will find out :) :) :)

Thanks all and thanks for this add-on... a lot of work to make it for free... very kind!

For us, the "Members online" link in the dashboard was broken and just showed the site index. For reference, we do not use "full friendly URLs".

I fixed it for us by changing this line in the andrew_moderatorpanel_dashboard_macros template:
PHP:
<a href="{{ link('online/?type=member') }}">
to:
PHP:
<a href="{{ link('online/&type=member') }}">

No idea if that change works for full friendly URLs.

For us, the "Members online" link in the dashboard was broken and just showed the site index. For reference, we do not use "full friendly URLs".

I fixed it for us by changing this line in the andrew_moderatorpanel_dashboard_macros template:
PHP:
<a href="{{ link('online/?type=member') }}">
to:
PHP:
<a href="{{ link('online/&type=member') }}">

No idea if that change works for full friendly URLs.
I will take a look at this.

Top Bottom