[Already there] Are post-based ranks and pips supported by XenForo?

I take it we can manually define groups, put users into those groups and define a custom HTML title for each group?

Or does it have to use the trophy system? :/

Here hoping all trophies can be set to 1 point, every X posts, X likes etc. Having 30 trophies that are actually trophy points would confuse my members. Rather have 1 for each achievement.
You can change the point values, yes. But we never refer to the points as "trophies"; the trophy is what you earn and it has a point value attached. You're being mislead by the (3rd party) signature image thing.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but if there is a trophy for e.g. 10 likes which you achieve, what happens if someone removes their like and you go back down to 9 likes?

Is the trophy removed or are they a 1 shot event?

Could trophies be awarded manually, as in - suppose you have a game and whoever wins gets a trophy?
No not currently, but I have talked about that before. :)

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but if there is a trophy for e.g. 10 likes which you achieve, what happens if someone removes their like and you go back down to 9 likes?

One shot.

One shot.

What happens when that person gets 10 trophies again, is there any risk of them getting that trophy again or is the system built to stop that?

I know this is like a dead thread, but I'd love for that feature. I'd be the icing of the cake which is this trophy set.
If you really want the ability to manually award trophies, you should probably start a dedicated suggestion thread for it so it gets the exposure it should.

Top Bottom