Ad Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

I stopped using this because the ads didn't show up all the time. Don't know whats up with that.

The bugs with this are really hard to track down. Can be caused by all kinds of things with other add-ons. When I get to it, which will be after the big donation manager update and the media gallery at least into public beta I will re-haul a lot of stuff to give it a real big update.

Hello - I apologize if this was covered already - I read back several pages and didn't see it.

My forum has some areas that have "adult" (and I use that term loosely) content that AdSense doesn't like. As a result, when I was using vB, I had some 'vb:if' statements in my ad blocks that prevented ads from showing up in those particular sections. When I tried to use the "Page is within nodes" section of the 'Page Criteria", the ads don't show up at all. I removed the ad code, to see if it was something with the ads, and just put a 'Hello World' text tag in, and that did not show up either. If I un-check the 'Page is within node' then the text shows up. Any suggestions? Please let me know if you need additional info! Thanks again!

Hmmm I will have to test this out myself. I know other people do similar things so hopefully if they read your post they can help. Otherwise bump me here a couple times a day until I sort you out (I am very busy).

Hmmm I will have to test this out myself. I know other people do similar things so hopefully if they read your post they can help. Otherwise bump me here a couple times a day until I sort you out (I am very busy).
Ok - thanks! I'll try not to be too annoying :D

Anyone have an issue with ads suddenly disappearing? I made no changes and today all my ads have disappeared. Even tried to reinstall the add-on and create new ads, still not showing up.

It is not a conflict either as I have not made any changes in weeks and now I have disabled all other add-ons and still not appearing.

There is a known issue with PHP 5.4 I think. I have been meaning to get a release out but need to update my local stuff to handle testing multiple versions of PHP.

Could you PM me a fix and I'll test it as my ad revenue is one of my main sources of income. I have been running 5.4 several weeks now. Only change to the server last 24 hours was upgrading from MySQL to Percona last night.

It might have been working since PHP 5.4 due to the caching and once it had to reload ads it has had the issue. Send me your skype, gmail, msn or whatever you use and we can get it sorted and a new release out right now.

It might have been working since PHP 5.4 due to the caching and once it had to reload ads it has had the issue. Send me your skype, gmail, msn or whatever you use and we can get it sorted and a new release out right now.

I don't really use messengers as they get too distracting and you come to realize you blew a whole night of working.. chatting :) but you can e-mail me mike [at] bananapup [dot] com or just click on live chat at the bottom of www.bananapup.com

Robbo updated Ad Manager with a new update entry:

1.0 Beta 3.0.1 Released

Ad Manager Beta 3.0.1 is the first maintenance release in the Beta 3 series. It contains one critical bug with PHP 5.4 causing advertisements to stop appearing.

You can download the new update from the products section.

Installation and Upgrade Instructions

Full details for how to install and upgrade Ad Manager can be found in the XenForo Manual.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wanted to give you a bump on this - I know you were working late yesterday on the main. release.

Just wanted to give you a bump on this - I know you were working late yesterday on the main. release.
I only just got up. When I worked on that release I did it with changes to code without testing and even changed the add-ons XML file without the ACP :p It was a quick get it working before I pass out release which I made like 5 mistakes with when setting up haha.

Anyways I just got up but will make a note on my list today to sort you in some way.

I only just got up. When I worked on that release I did it with changes to code without testing and even changed the add-ons XML file without the ACP :p It was a quick get it working before I pass out release which I made like 5 mistakes with when setting up haha.

Anyways I just got up but will make a note on my list today to sort you in some way.
Ok - sounds good! It's just coming up on 9pm for me here, so I'll expect lots of progress by my morning! :LOL:

Top Bottom