Ad Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

What size banners etc does the system accept? Not sure which size is optimal for banners and such

This add-on (in its latest version) is unbelievably awesome.
I can't believe the level of customization and refinement that is available, just wow!
I personally didn't run into a single bug, and I was able to insert a banner after the first post in the thread (as per Robbo's tutorial)

my review -- 6 stars out of 5 !

When placing two ads on the same position, the second one just replaces the first one (!). The normal behaviour would naturally be stackable, imo.

For instance; when placing small ads above the node list, they must stack horizontally until they reach the far right and then start a new row.

Am I missing an option here?

You can't do multiple ads in the same spot. It is a limitation due to technical difficulties. It is the thing at the top of the list to add for the next version.

I need to know if I can use this based on usergroups...

SAY
Registered group sees ads
Premium group does not

This is a must for me, would love to see a demo . TIA

The multiple positions in one spot is currently on the test build and a little bit experimental, I will be making a release tomorrow or the next day.

Is there anyway you can set me up a demo on a test forum or something? The only thing that is keeping me from switching from VB4 to Xenforo is the way your product works.

Thanks

To setup a demo site I would need both time and a spare license, neither of which I have. When I release this next version I will take a heap of screenshots and maybe that will help.

Yeah I'm not. I would make more money working at maccers for the time I put into these add-ons.

Top Bottom