Add-on A complete store front add-on - GFNStoreFront

Just sending love and best wishes Mr. G.
Don't leave out taking time out because it makes you more efficient. A few hours or a day off and you work twice as fast afterwards.
Take care.

So here's a new screen-cast featuring - adding items to cart, changing the number of quantities (which can be enabled or disabled on per product basis). Two bugs I've found during the cast:
  • showing the 'Unspecified error' alert instead of 'Cart successfully updated' when deleting an item from the cart
  • the net price of the items in the invoice were 0.00 :P
anyways, here's the link: http://www.screenr.com/OOm7

Let me know what you think... (I seriously want to change the layout of the invoices... any ideas fellas?)

btw, one thing I've found is that the 'Add to cart' button is enabled even if the checkbox is unchecked (you'll notice it when you watch the screen-cast) when you add two items from the same page, and I cant seem to find a solution... Cedric, can you help me on this? :D

I'll be customer #1 on the day you first release this.... if.....

You add at least 1 alternative to paypal inside the add-on. Not after release, but with the release (always hear how X developer says they'll add it later, but never do).

Amazon - - - - - - - - - - - - payments.amazon.com
Google - - - - - - - - - - - - checkout.google.com/sell/
2CheckOut - - - - - - - - - - - - www.2checkout.com
Payza - - - - - - - - - - - - https://secure.payza.com/?xitBnNpPwhUSZr+0FelbPw==
Stripe - - - - - - - - - - - - Stripe.com

Amazon maybe the easiest to code for, it's basically paypal re-branded.
But any alternative would be a blessing for us who can not use paypal. It doesn't have to be one of the above listed... Just a few examples that there are alternatives.

You add at least 1 alternative to paypal inside the add-on. Not after release, but with the release (always hear how X developer says they'll add it later, but never do).

Amazon - - - - - - - - - - - - payments.amazon.com
Google - - - - - - - - - - - - checkout.google.com/sell/
2CheckOut - - - - - - - - - - - - www.2checkout.com
Payza - - - - - - - - - - - - https://secure.payza.com/?xitBnNpPwhUSZr+0FelbPw==
Stripe - - - - - - - - - - - - Stripe.com

But any alternative would be a blessing for us who can not use paypal. It doesn't have to be one of the above listed... Just a few examples that there are alternatives.
I could agree on Stripe for sure, the best processor I've used on my Shopify site. Google checkout is a decent choice too! I think adding too many could clutter things up, maybe add options to enable/disable the different processors in the ACP options.

A couple of weeks ago, I stated on a thread that I am working on a complete store front add-on same as IP.Nexus (which is for Invision Power Board), and will also contain more advanced features you can find in WHMCS.

I am attaching some images as 'sneak-peek's (the upload limit here is 10 if I am not mistaken, so will be attaching those that the more important (I guess?)). Btw, this thread is an 'announcement' about my new product and I'll try my best to post development updates. Since this is still under development, I will be looking forward to feature requests and change any of the above features.

Thanks! :)
I would donate $100+ for a addon like this! Can I become a beta tester? I am in dying need to integrate a store within my members.

I could agree on Stripe for sure, the best processor I've used on my Shopify site. Google checkout is a decent choice too! I think adding too many could clutter things up, maybe add options to enable/disable the different processors in the ACP options.

The idea suggested was to add ONE of the payment systems in addition to Paypal.
I'v e come across google though not used it. Didn't know amazon had their own though I guess they do as I buy on there a lot.
So I think Id vote to add those two.

Not that it couldn't be done with template edits I'm sure but for us fixed styles we don't like 3 column layouts sometimes :(, but this is looking great!

Sell with Paypal is supported in almost countries, whereas other methods don't work if you're not American. That's a problem. For example, I've tried with Google a couple times ago, but in France (may be the rules have changed, I didn't check) you needed to first register/create your company... which is not that easy.

I am thinking of giving Paypal and Google checkout in the initial release, and you can disabled the gateways you don't want ;)

I would donate $100+ for a addon like this! Can I become a beta tester? I am in dying need to integrate a store within my members.
You can purchase the beta version once the add-on is released...

Not that it couldn't be done with template edits I'm sure but for us fixed styles we don't like 3 column layouts sometimes :(, but this is looking great!
good thinking... I'll add an option to enable/disable 3 column view ;)
Sell with Paypal is supported in almost countries, whereas other methods don't work if you're not American. That's a problem. For example, I've tried with Google a couple times ago, but in France (may be the rules have changed, I didn't check) you needed to first register/create your company... which is not that easy.
Yeah, that's why it's a problem for me to code... fortunately, Mike Edge provided me with a Google Merchant account :D

How will you handle shipping charges? Any chance you'll have real time quotes, or will pricing tiers have to be manually set?

Top Bottom