• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) v1.0.4 CHANGELOG
  • Added support for BotScout.com and FSpamList.com.
  • Both BotScout and FSpamList require API keys to use them; however, neither of them have submission engines at the moment, as they don't have submission APIs.
  • Lots of files have changed, so you may want to delete your entire EWRutiles directory before you upload these new files. You may also want to delete the "EWRutiles_forumspam" table from your database.
  • Added quick banning link to the spam bot finder tools.

Run the Cron Entry "XenUtilies: Rebuild Sitemap" and tell me if any errors pop up.

Re-run - no errors at all. No changes tho.

So - methinks "there's a new version just been released", so have completely removed the old one (inc Dir) and have gone about installing the new version.... and here we go again...on install...files transferred, when loading .xml.....

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Key column 'forumspam_id' doesn't exist in table
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 292
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 19
  4. EWRutiles_Install::installCode()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /****/*****/***********/forums/admin.php at line 13
Wanna cry now :D

You did load the files in the correct place and run the install?

Files loaded in correct place (basically library dir -> library dir). It was whilst running the install .xml that it came up with the errors above!

Files loaded in correct place (basically library dir -> library dir). It was whilst running the install .xml that it came up with the errors above!
Hate to state the obvious, but they did get uploaded as text? I would upload the files again.

Re-run - no errors at all. No changes tho.

So - methinks "there's a new version just been released", so have completely removed the old one (inc Dir) and have gone about installing the new version.... and here we go again...on install...files transferred, when loading .xml.....

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Key column 'forumspam_id' doesn't exist in table
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 292
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 19
  4. EWRutiles_Install::installCode()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /****/*****/***********/forums/admin.php at line 13
Wanna cry now :D
Sorry... fixed... I made a mistake in the install file. Redownload and reinstall.

Deleted the table and the folder in library. Re-uploaded and imported the product, it's functional now. Jaxel, is there any chance to add a bulk delete feature for spammer accounts in the future ?

Jaxel,

Have to ask - the directory thats created - it is "sitemap" or "sitemaps"?

there's a couple of contradictory choices on the front page - however if i create "sitemap" as mentioned in your posts as it's not automatically created (i get" mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied" still when i try to install the .xml) i get the 'permission denied' line - if i create "sitemaps" then it installs ok.....

Confused.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom