• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I didnt post a screenshot. And yea I know I saw the logs... yea it counts some legit people as spam... and I had clicked the X and it said it would delete them and not clear the spam, so I know lol. But if I was in a hurry and didnt care to read it would delete the user, because from first glance it only looks like it will just clear the spam, but it will actually also delete the user.
But with me it deleted the thread. Not something I wanted. Fortunately I backed up the database first.

I have appearantly 280 something spammer user accounts. It's really hard to delete them one by one. Hope there is or will be an option to bulk delete accounts. Thanks.

They're not all legit spammers, it just searches for urls in signatures and such the last I saw..

This mod searches for URLs in signatures, homepages, abouts and profile posts. Thats all it does.

If you check the status bar, it leads to a page that deletes the user.

(Which was something else I didn't expect, thought it would remove them from the "log." Though IIRC there really was no kept log, it just queries the database for certain criteria.)

If you check the status bar, it leads to a page that deletes the user.

(Which was something else I didn't expect, thought it would remove them from the "log." Though IIRC there really was no kept log, it just queries the database for certain criteria.)
Same here.

Jaxel,

Any ideas as to why when visiting /forums/sitemap i get

Server Error

file_get_contents(/****/*****/***********/forums/data/sitemaps/index.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. file_get_contents()inEWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.phpat line8
  3. EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Sitemap->actionIndex()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/****/*****/***********/forums/index.phpat line15
Confused as i cant see a reason why it's not working??!! checking it seems to only have created one file in sitemaps - forums_1.xml...

Thanks
Paul

You created the sitemap directory?
You did upload all the files in the same directory as your forum before installing?

Jaxel,

Any ideas as to why when visiting /forums/sitemap i get

Server Error

file_get_contents(/****/*****/***********/forums/data/sitemaps/index.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. file_get_contents()inEWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.phpat line8
  3. EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Sitemap->actionIndex()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/****/*****/***********/forums/index.phpat line15
Confused as i cant see a reason why it's not working??!! checking it seems to only have created one file in sitemaps - forums_1.xml...

Thanks
Paul
Run the Cron Entry "XenUtilies: Rebuild Sitemap" and tell me if any errors pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom