• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has to do with file permissions; should something be CHMOD 777 (and am I supposed a sitemaps folder somewhere yet)? This shows up when trying to install the mod.

Server Error

mkdir(): Permission denied
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. mkdir() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 22
  3. EWRutiles_Install::installCode()
  4. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kurt/public_html/voiceradio.us/public/admin.php at line 13
You have to create this folder

/forum/data/sitemaps

No, I want to have the log so I know the spam filter is working as it should. But it should have an option to keep only logs from the past X days or clear it out if i don't need it anymore.
The way things are going, if you have a busy forum and got hundred of spam attempts, your database will get filled up fast.

Tiny "problem": when a user is deleted using the Account Spam Finder, the Admin is redirected to ACP start page. It probably would be better to jump back to the Account Spam Finder user list.

Is there any way to tell the AddOn that a specific user is NO spammer and to exclude this user from the list?

I don't know what is wrong with my installation, but there is only a
forums_1.xml
file in the sitemaps folder.

Here is my configuration:
sitemap.webp

Is there any way to tell the AddOn that a specific user is NO spammer and to exclude this user from the list?
Interesting.
If you kept up with a list of "For Sure not spammers" when Captcha gets broken again and there is a "Spam Outbreak" ... maybe you could go into "Lockdown Mode" where the forum functions normally for "For Sure no spammers" but others require a more rigorous anti-spam plan.
Might be helpful ? Probably overkill. I think it might work for a smaller forum.

It (XenUtiles) is useless because after each delete, it reverts to admin-user-option screen. Who wants to delete 10K+ spambots accounts one by one?
I suspect this has been asked previously .... is it possible for a MASS DELETE option for those that desire it ?

Update: this appears to be a way.

Luckily I found add-on (BTW thanx xfrocks ) which helped clean all this mess, ...but still I don't understand why basic option like that is missing in core functionality.
Good pickup.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) v1.1.3 CHANGELOG
Statistics are calculated once a day, through a cron job. During the first run of the cron job, it will have to build the statistics information for your forum from scratch. Depending on the size/age of your forum, this may take a large amount of time and resources. If the statistics building times out; it will save its spot and continue from where it left off on the next day. If you wish, you can force the cron job to "run now" in your admin CP.​

I found the problem:

Anything to do about this?

I have the same problem...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in/home/*****/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.phpon line294

This is running v1.1.3 (new release...) and when i run any of the cron jobs other than cleanup, which works fine...

Hi Jaxel. Thanks for the Update. Is it possible to restrict the Statspage to Admins, mods etc?!

@Paul: This is the way to solve your problem. It has nothing to do with xenforo.

A quick and dirty method is to wrap it in a conditional.

<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin} or {$visitor.is_moderator}">
This content will show to Administrators and Moderators only
</xen:if>

Statistics are calculated once a day, through a cron job. During the first run of the cron job, it will have to build the statistics information for your forum from scratch. Depending on the size/age of your forum, this may take a large amount of time and resources. If the statistics building times out; it will save its spot and continue from where it left off on the next day. If you wish, you can force the cron job to "run now" in your admin CP.​
Force the cron to run now and this is the error

Server Error

imagepng(): Unable to open '/home/nginx/www/domain.com/forum/data/statistics/registrations.png' for writing: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. imagepng() in Chart/class/pImage.class.php at line 131
  3. pImage->render() in EWRutiles/Model/Statistics.php at line 156
  4. EWRutiles_Model_Statistics->buildGraphChart() in EWRutiles/Model/Statistics.php at line 77
  5. EWRutiles_Model_Statistics->updateStatistics() in EWRutiles/CronEntry/Statistics.php at line 7
  6. EWRutiles_CronEntry_Statistics::update()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 353
  8. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in WhoHasReadAThread/Model/Cron.php at line 30
  9. WhoHasReadAThread_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/www/domain.com/forum/admin.php at line 13

Can we disable the Statistic part of this new version?

Anyone successfully run the statistics cron and got any info how long it took and on what size forum?

It's been running for a few hours now and no idea how long to leave it.

It timed out and I started the cron again and got this error:

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1222300800' for key 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1500
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1489
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1291
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRutiles/Model/Statistics.php at line 43
  8. EWRutiles_Model_Statistics->updateStatistics() in EWRutiles/CronEntry/Statistics.php at line 7
  9. EWRutiles_CronEntry_Statistics::update()
  10. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 353
  11. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/hsphere/local/home/www/site/admin.php at line 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom