• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached file didn't work either.
Code:
SELECT thread.*
    user.*, IF(user.username IS NULL, thread.username, user.username) AS username,
    node.title AS node_title,
        GREATEST(COALESCE(thread_read.thread_read_date, 0), COALESCE(forum_read.forum_read_date, 0), 1297760623) AS thread_read_date,
    IF(thread_watch.user_id IS NULL, 0, 1) AS thread_is_watched,
    IF(thread_user_post.user_id IS NULL, 0, thread_user_post.post_count) AS user_post_count,
permission.cache_value AS node_permission_cache
FROM xf_thread AS thread

LEFT JOIN xf_user AS user ON
        (user.user_id = thread.user_id)
    INNER JOIN xf_node AS node ON
        (node.node_id = thread.node_id)
    LEFT JOIN xf_thread_read AS thread_read ON
        (thread_read.thread_id = thread.thread_id
        AND thread_read.user_id = 4)
        LEFT JOIN xf_forum_read AS forum_read ON
            (forum_read.node_id = thread.node_id
            AND forum_read.user_id = 4)
    LEFT JOIN xf_thread_watch AS thread_watch
        ON (thread_watch.thread_id = thread.thread_id
        AND thread_watch.user_id = 4)
    LEFT JOIN xf_thread_user_post AS thread_user_post
        ON (thread_user_post.thread_id = thread.thread_id
        AND thread_user_post.user_id = 4)
LEFT JOIN xf_permission_cache_content AS permission
    ON (permission.permission_combination_id = 88
        AND permission.content_type = 'node'
        AND permission.content_id = thread.node_id)
WHERE ((thread.discussion_state IN ('visible'))) AND (thread.node_id IN ('11,12,13,14,20,36,32,33,34,25,26,27,24,5,6,7,16,17,29,30')) AND thread.node_id IN ('11', '12', '13', '14', '20', '36', '32', '33', '34', '25', '26', '27', '24', '5', '6', '7', '16', '17', '29', '30')
ORDER BY thread.last_post_date DESC
LIMIT 5
Did you make any changes to 'XenForo_Model_Thread'? Perhaps from a mod by Ragtek?

My mods are designed to be used with ZERO core file edits.

No I didn't make any edits and I'm not using any mod by Ragtek. Renanda above has the same issue and a friend of mine also has this issue.

Okay... try the attached file... this one shouldn't clash with Ragtek's mods.

I don't like how Ragtek's mods extends the core thread model... but I guess I'll have to live with it.

Attachments

No I didn't make any edits and I'm not using any mod by Ragtek. Renanda above has the same issue and a friend of mine also has this issue.
What other mods do you have? There is an extension to the core thread model in one of your mods.

Did you make any changes to 'XenForo_Model_Thread'? Perhaps from a mod by Ragtek?

My mods are designed to be used with ZERO core file edits.
Non of our add-ons is editing any file and what do you mean with
I don't like how Ragtek's mods extends the core thread model... but I guess I'll have to live with it.

Non of our add-ons is editing any file and what do you mean with
Yes, they do. They definitely do; I can see it in the query estranged posted. It may not make you do it MANUALLY, so you may not know its happening, but its definately happening, even if its only automatic.

What other mods do you have?

If you mean the forum_ids condition, that's also used in the widget framework!
I bet they all have installed this and not any of our add-ons:P

LGBThreadRenamer

Multiple Account Detection

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (RSVP)

[8wayRun.Com] XenCarta (Wiki)

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

[bd] Widget Framework

Well I try to make my mods as self-explanatory as possible... so I don't have to give support. I hate giving support. Besides, every minute I'm giving support for things people can easily figure out on their own, is another minute I'm not programming.

Jaxel,

Chatusers... still not working... can you shed some light? i tried it again disabling widget framework, same issue.
There is no one in your chatroom... so it fails. I fixed it last week for XenHabla, I just haven't uploaded the new version yet.

Well I try to make my mods as self-explanatory as possible... so I don't have to give support. I hate giving support. Besides, every minute I'm giving support for things people can easily figure out on their own, is another minute I'm not programming.
Jaxel,

Ive donated a fair amount more to you then I paid for XenForo itself. The chatusers module is not working, if you dont/cant look into it then it would be nice to just say something...

You have to set up the recentnews module.
Oh great now it's work.. Thanks Jaxel..
One more question, why there is empty box below my recent news module.. I only set recent news on the module option there.. Anything to do with style option?
help.webp

There is no one in your chatroom... so it fails. I fixed it last week for XenHabla, I just haven't uploaded the new version yet.
No, thats wrong. It ONLY fails when I have someone in my chatroom. If you just said that straight up I could of saved writing about 5 messages, when do you plan on releasing the fix?

Hardcore :coffee:

No, thats wrong. It ONLY fails when I have someone in my chatroom. If you just said that straight up I could of saved writing about 5 messages, when do you plan on releasing the fix?
No its not wrong. If someone is in your chatroom, then the nick field exists, this is an absolute. Just because you go into your chatroom and then check the front page, doesn't mean someone's in the chatroom list... the list is cached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom