[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
You have to edit xml files and reinstall Donations block.

Error
The PHP callback EWRporta_Option_Donations::renderOption is not valid.

You have:

<edit_format_params>EWRporta_Option_Donations::renderOption</edit_format_params>

That needs to be changed to:

<edit_format_params>EWRporta_Block_Option_Donations::renderOption</edit_format_params>
OMG, the donations.xml file you attached, has fixed an issue I've been having for AAAAGES !!!
Thank you so much!
After re-installing the block using the edited .xml file (not even fixed in the latest 1.6.0 release!) I'm now FINALLY able to click on the tally hyperlink to see who's donated each month! (y)

Hey @Jaxel is this going to be getting a rewrite? If not any time soon I'll have to look elsewhere. I'd be interested in holding out though if you were still planning to do so.
A rewrite is coming... but not anytime soon.
Well, xenPorta is a crucial part of our website and I want to understand why is a rewrite necessary, what changes it will bring and whether it will affect current installations?

Hi - I'm picking up this error and am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

ErrorException: Undefined index: sticky - library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php:17

#0 /home6/blackwb3/public_html/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php(17): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, 1)
#1 /home6/blackwb3/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(116): EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule(Array, 1)
#2 /home6/blackwb3/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams()
#3 /home6/blackwb3/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal')
#4 /home6/blackwb3/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal', NULL)
#5 /home6/blackwb3/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(572): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#6 /home6/blackwb3/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView()
#7 /home6/blackwb3/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Anyone know how to make the twitter feed a bigger width? It doesn't take up the entire box & I can't seem to find it.

4SnwO.jpg
I solve a similar issue with "Facebook group" editing the template of EWRblock_FaceBook.css
There is a height: option that i tweaked and the problem solved. Maybe there is something similar for Twitter

I solve a similar issue with "Facebook group" editing the template of EWRblock_FaceBook.css
There is a height: option that i tweaked and the problem solved. Maybe there is something similar for Twitter

Sadly, that doesn't fix the twitter width problem. If I tweak the height option, it just makes the widget taller.

:/

Yes I only have NodesAsTabs I disabled it and I still get the error messsage.
What version of Xenforo are you running?
What version of XenPorta are you using?
Was this working before?
If it was working, has anything at all changed on your site between when it worked and now?

What version of Xenforo are you running?
What version of XenPorta are you using?
Was this working before?
If it was working, has anything at all changed on your site between when it worked and now?
Yes
No, I couldn't even get it to show up before (thats because I was using a lower version of XenPorta)

Yes
No, I couldn't even get it to show up before (thats because I was using a lower version of XenPorta)
I'm not sure if 1.6 works with Xenforo 1.1.5?

Any possibility that you can upgrade Xenforo to 1.2.2 to see if that solves the problem?

I'm not sure if 1.6 works with Xenforo 1.1.5?

Any possibility that you can upgrade Xenforo to 1.2.2 to see if that solves the problem?
Not really. I'm used to the Flexile theme and many other websites have Flexile and XenPorta works with them. Unless I'm doing something wrong

Small thing that is really annoying me. On the portal page, using the forum stats sidebar as an example, it does not have an icon next to it:

4VRZs.png

But on the forum page, it does:

4VS0d.png

Is there a way to get the image to show up? I assume its just some css template or something similar that is not being included.

Yes
XenPorta 1.5.9 and after will not work without XenForo 1.2. XF1.2 changed the datawriter for thread posting.

How to get the slide block to look like this?

screen-shot-2011-12-01-at-17-36-54-png.22087
Some simple CSS editing will make the RecentFeatures block look like that... in fact, I included the css to do it in the patch notes:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal.90/update?update=5736

bumpity bump
Complain to twitter.

How can I only update the Twitter block so it works with the new API? I'm still on XF 1.1 so I don't think I should update the whole addon.

Fantastic resource, I've added XenPorta to my forum which I'm converting from phpBB. Xenforo is fantastic and XenPorta makes it even better!

is there any way to change the calendar pop-up both on XenPorta and XenAtendo so that the first day of the week is Monday, not Sunday?

Seconded. The week starting with Sunday is very common in several countries, most notably the US.

I installed XF in the root folder for my domain.

Currently it displays the Home and Forums tab, both pointing to www.domainname.com/.
Forum sections and threads show up where I expect them to, for instance: www.domainname.com/forums/this-is-a-forum.1/

However, I need the forum main page to show up as: www.domainname.com/forums/
When I manually put in that URL I get redirected to www.domainname.com/

Can someone help? Basically I need it this way so I can have XenPorta as my main site index page instead of the forums.
I've tried searching here but get so many results and it ends up being like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Top Bottom