• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Module Add-Ons)

K, I fixed that I think. Still working on other issues before updating package.

Also, I got the font to work in IE. Still working on font color before updated release.

Nice one Xarcell.. keep up the good work!

K, I fixed that I think. Still working on other issues before updating package.

Also, I got the font to work in IE. Still working on font color before updated release.
Xarcell, in the next version of XenPorta, there is a new module construct setting called "module_cache"...

Please refer to the guide on this thread to see how it works and update your modules accordingly.

Of course, the first non-Jaxel addition to this thread already hightlights how Threads with date ordered Posts don't help information organization. (Yet another example).

Idea: for each new Addon, like Xarcell's ... could Module creators pick one post as a "Module Home Page/Post" ... can keep editing that. As well, could Jaxel manually update the first post in this thread with a link and explanation of all modules contained in this thread.

I'm thinking of future users here .... which will be looking for modules in this thread, and they will be too buried to find them.

I'm sure that Jaxel will be organizing the thread a bit by adding the link to the most up to date post for all 3rd party add-ons created in the first post. I noticed that he had placeholders in that post already for it.

Of course, the first non-Jaxel addition to this thread already hightlights how Threads with date ordered Posts don't help information organization. (Yet another example).

Idea: for each new Addon, like Xarcell's ... could Module creators pick one post as a "Module Home Page/Post" ... can keep editing that. As well, could Jaxel manually update the first post in this thread with a link and explanation of all modules contained in this thread.

I'm thinking of future users here .... which will be looking for modules in this thread, and they will be too buried to find them.

Actually, the thing to do would be to include a page, into a module block. Then it can be shown on the homepage and updated manually. This also creates flexibly for scripts that may require php.

Is there or will there be a blank module one that some one could put in their own text/HTML for adding advertising etc?

Top Bottom