• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that, here is the error:

Invalid image type given. Expects IMAGETYPE_XXX constant.

I dont see how this error is even possible... I'm using the built in "getimagesize" function to get the IMAGETYPE_XXX constant. Its the same exact function that XenForo uses to get image types for avatars. If you're getting the error here, then you should get the error when you update your avatars...

But lets test this... open up "EWRmedio_Model_Thumbs" and find:
Code:
$imageInfo = @getimagesize($thumb);
replace with:
Code:
$imageInfo = getimagesize($thumb);

Then tell me what error pops up...

Now I am getting this error:

getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration

I dont see how this error is even possible... I'm using the built in "getimagesize" function to get the IMAGETYPE_XXX constant. Its the same exact function that XenForo uses to get image types for avatars. If you're getting the error here, then you should get the error when you update your avatars...

But lets test this... open up "EWRmedio_Model_Thumbs" and find:
Code:
$imageInfo = @getimagesize($thumb);
replace with:
Code:
$imageInfo = getimagesize($thumb);

Then tell me what error pops up...

It may be the same function being called that XenForo uses, but the parameters it is being called with are different. There's a difference when trying to get the image size of something already on your server, and something that is not on your server. I haven't looked at the internals of XenMedio really, but if it's already fetching remote data successfully then one way to fix it would be to have the code download the image file to a temp directory, then use getimagesize() on that.

Thanks for the suggestions. This has been resolved with the help from host by adding htaccess entry. Working great.

Question for Jaxel
Would you be able to add http://tv.adobe.com/ to the embed list? I am ready to buy this and vimeo together. Thank you

This video
gives the message "Syndication of this video was restricted by its owner."

But, it embeds fine using the built-in media. Is there a way to fix this?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This issue will be automatically corrected in the next version... For now, you can edit your youtube hoster and set error info =:
Code:
isset($json['entry']['app$control']['yt$state']) && $json['entry']['app$control']['yt$state']['name'] != 'restricted' ? $json['entry']['app$control']['yt$state']['$t'] : null

Hi Jaxel,

How do I change the size of the thumbnails? the size they are by default is a bit fuzzy. I would like them a bit smaller, how can I do this? thanks

This issue will be automatically corrected in the next version... For now, you can edit your youtube hoster and set error info =:
Code:
isset($json['entry']['app$control']['yt$state']) && $json['entry']['app$control']['yt$state']['name'] != 'restricted' ? $json['entry']['app$control']['yt$state']['$t'] : null

Jaxel, where do I find the youtube hoster? With the vB versions, there were separate hoster file directories and I don't see them here.

I'm getting this message as I try to upload a YouTube video.

You don't have permission to access /forum/media/submit on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What am I doing wrong?

Im getting this error since the latest upgrade

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of memory (Needed 2093280 bytes)

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 292
   2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 468
   3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 706
   4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRmedio/Model/Keywords.php at line 68
   5. EWRmedio_Model_Keywords->getKeywordCloud() in EWRmedio/Model/Parser.php at line 11
   6. EWRmedio_Model_Parser->parseSidebar() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 172
   7. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionCategories() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
   8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
   9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/110115/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/index.php at line 15

example.webp

Can we have Category Page Organized Like this :P it would be much better to have them organized in this way for media too :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom