• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This used to work but now I am getting this error when I try to create a new event

OldRow
Server Error

Undefined index: node_id
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenKingDir/Route/Prefix/Threads.php at line 27
  2. XenKingDir_Route_Prefix_Threads->buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 331
  3. XenForo_Link::_buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 81
  4. XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink() in EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events/Event.php at line 33
  5. EWRatendo_ControllerPublic_Events_Event->actionIndex() in Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 8
  6. Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mike/public_html/index.php at line 13
I did move some nodes around today though...

Jaxel would be possible to modify the addon so you can see an image of the event on the day of the event?

I have a website of playstation 3 and xbox and I would like a calendar of "upcoming releases" could be done and can see the image instead of the avatar, also would be nice to choose which platforms out games through options.

Went in to edit one event to turn on the attending buttons and now all of my events say this...

Server Error

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenKingDir/Route/Prefix/Threads.php at line 27
  2. XenKingDir_Route_Prefix_Threads->buildLink() in EWRporta/Route/Thread.php at line 12
  3. EWRporta_Route_Thread->buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 331
  4. XenForo_Link::_buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 81
  5. XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink() in EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events/Event.php at line 33
  6. EWRatendo_ControllerPublic_Events_Event->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

This used to work but now I am getting this error when I try to create a new event

OldRow
Server Error

2. XenKingDir_Route_Prefix_Threads->buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 331
  3. XenForo_Link::_buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 81
  4. XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink() in EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events/Event.php at line 33
  5. EWRatendo_ControllerPublic_Events_Event->actionIndex() in Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 8
  6. Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mike/public_html/index.php at line 13
I did move some nodes around today though...
Went in to edit one event to turn on the attending buttons and now all of my events say this...

Server Error

2. XenKingDir_Route_Prefix_Threads->buildLink() in EWRporta/Route/Thread.php at line 12
  3. EWRporta_Route_Thread->buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 331
  4. XenForo_Link::_buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 81
  5. XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink() in EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events/Event.php at line 33
  6. EWRatendo_ControllerPublic_Events_Event->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

Just an observation, both of you have the same errors, and the first error refers to "XenKingDir/Route/blah blah"

In XenAtendo and XenForo there is no directory named XenKingDir, so this is possibly a conflict with another add-on?

I have unistalled this addon but I'm getting Fatal error: Class 'EWRatendo_ModerationQueueHandler_Event' not found in /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 218 error.

Why am I getting this error?

There were some database tables and lines still in my database. The error disappeared when I deleted a line from xf_data_registry. Deleted the "atendo" matching lines & tables from database.

I have unistalled this addon but I'm getting Fatal error: Class 'EWRatendo_ModerationQueueHandler_Event' not found in /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 218 error.

Why am I getting this error?
You sure this isn't from XenKingDir: Link / Business Directory being uninstalled I had this problem If you installed the Link / Business Directory and then uninstalled it you get this error. If you did reinstall it and uninstall it with the updated files. It cleans it out.

You sure this isn't from XenKingDir: Link / Business Directory being uninstalled I had this problem If you installed the Link / Business Directory and then uninstalled it you get this error. If you did reinstall it and uninstall it with the updated files. It cleans it out.

Nope never installed that addon. I did thry reinstalling and unistalling but the database tables still remained there. Unless you remove them manually that problem re-appears every time when you have a post in moderation.

Nope never installed that addon. I did thry reinstalling and unistalling but the database tables still remained there. Unless you remove them manually that problem re-appears every time when you have a post in moderation.
what was the table? I have the same problems.
xf_data_registry < if my mod section is empty on my site should there be any lines here?

what was the table? I have the same problems.
xf_data_registry < if my mod section is empty on my site should there be any lines here?

I can't remember for sure Rich. I would suggest you search for the term "atendo" select all the tables in your database and then hit search. The results will come back. scroll down to xf_data_registry it's one entry If I remember it correctly, delete it. That should do.

Back up your database first of course, always do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom