XF 2.2 So, Where did Xenforo get these reaction emojis?

Phaedrus

The reaction emojis that came with the software are not the ones here. I like the ones here better, where are they from? Well, the thumbs up at least is different and I like it better than the facebook themed thumbs up that came with the software.

2.3 has switched to emojis for reactions. if you upgrade from 2.2, i think previous settings are retained though one of the reaction was messed up for me. i ended up switching to emojis manually.

the thumbs up you are seeing here (i am not a fan lol) is the one from joypixels which is the default setting here iirc.

so basically, you would have to wait for 2.3 to get these reactions! though you should still be able to use images from joypixels on your existing install.

2.3 has switched to emojis for reactions. if you upgrade from 2.2, i think previous settings are retained though one of the reaction was messed up for me. i ended up switching to emojis manually.

the thumbs up you are seeing here (i am not a fan lol) is the one from joypixels which is the default setting here iirc.

so basically, you would have to wait for 2.3 to get these reactions! though you should still be able to use images from joypixels on your existing install.
I'm just trying to figure out how to change it from the facebook thumbs up... Not a fan of trying to look like facebook... LOL

I'll see if I can figure out how to replace that thing...

Top Bottom