Referral System by Siropu

Referral System by Siropu [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy (€14.99)
Hello,
Is it possible to configure this module so that whatever link a member shares is automatically a referrer link?

Thanks, I mean if he copies the link of a message for example or the link of a photo from the gallery will these links be referrer links too?

Capture d’écran 2022-06-28 134051.webpCapture web_28-6-2022_134125_xenforo.com.webp

Is Referral Contests 2 an upgraded version of this addon, or are they totally different?

They are different, meaning that you cannot upgrade from this to the other one. But have some similar features except contests, invitations and some other.

They are different, meaning that you cannot upgrade from this to the other one. But have some similar features except contests, invitations and some other.
So will Referral Contests 2 do the same as this Referral System addon? as I'm wanting whats on this addon, but I already have Referral Contests 2 just need to upgrade it?

Please tell me, which information I can use for the register-process?
For me the important point is to know from where a new user was coming and to save that information somewhere.

lala.com?referer=sourcea
=> hideen field referer = A

lala.com?referer=source
=> hideen field referer = B

and usual steps like A => usergroup A, B => usergroup B

There is an admin option called "Encrypt user ID". which will transform the user ID into a string like xdFau

Could this work with Ozzy Badges addon as reward? So if users refer people, they can gain various badges as rewards. This is as we only use badges as community motivation, not trophy points.

If that add-on has the same feature as Trophies, where you can use certain criteria to award them, then you could use the "User has at least X referrals" to award a badge based on how many referrals the user has.

Top Bottom