[XTR] Media Gallery Limit Manager

[XTR] Media Gallery Limit Manager [Paid] 1.0.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Media Gallery Limit Manager - This add-on helps you to manage your media and albums with more advanced permissions and limitation.

As you know, The XenForo Media Gallery is an add-on that allows you and your users to create galleries of images, videos, and audio in your forum, organized into admin-defined categories or user-created albums.

When you examine the XFMG structure completely, you can see that it is flawless. But it can be argued whether the existing permissions meet the needs of all users.

[XTR] Media Gallery Limit Manager adds new permissions. When installed, reasonable defaults are selected based on...

Read more about this resource...

XDinc updated [XTR] Media Gallery Limit Manager with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.2

Note: Please do not upgrade the add-on, if you are using lower than XF 2.2+.
This version only support to XF 2.2+.

1.0.2 Change log
  • Add-on templates updated.
XenForo 2.2.x Compatibility Update
  • Confirm XF 2.2+ support
What's new?
  • New phrases have been added.
  • Media access denied icon option has been added.
  • Media lightbox sidebar limit perms have been added.
View attachment 240755...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I hope it works? It shows Xenforo 2.1 and we are running Xenforo 2.2.1 at this moment.

Is there a significant performance impact for forums with a high traffic gallery?

Are the values for the limits, e.g. for media creation, cached (e.g .in the user table), or fetched dynamically?

This looks to be what I need. One question. Will I be able to allow thumbnail viewing but restrict full image to usergroups?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

I got an email today because the license expires. Expiry date: Apr 4, 2023 at 3:18 AM
But the all the links in the email do not work, they bring me here:
Meanwhile I went to my account but there is no button available to renew my license so I need some help (in time please)

I can't even get into my account of XTR The message is clear about it: connection with the server is not possible

I have tried all the links that was send to me by email from XTR and with every link I end up here: http://localhost/xentr/
with this message:

Deze site is niet bereikbaar​

localhost heeft de verbinding geweigerd.

In English: This site is not available
localhost refused the connection

Top Bottom