[XTR] Golden Threads

[XTR] Golden Threads [Paid] 1.0.11

No permission to buy ($50.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Golden Threads 1.0.1 - This addon allows you to display a widget to top golden threads of the month.

What's the mean of Golden Thread?

Golden Threads is a powerful add-on with all the options that you would need to display your popular threads.

It comes with a simple settings page where you can choose the time range. This allows you to show posts trending during a particular year or month.

Showing Golden Threads on Your Community Site
Before you pickup a add-on to show off your most popular content, you may want to look around and see how other successful websites are doing...

Read more about this resource...

XDinc updated [XTR] Golden Threads with a new update entry:

1.0.3 - Changelog

What's New on 1.0.3
  • Golden thread action logs has been added on moderator log.
  • Golden threads on user profile tab permission has been updated (Users who without x node permission cannot see the golden threads in that x node on user profile golden thread tab)
  • Default sort order has been added on GT Posters widget.
  • GT User Banner is now compatibility with the select sort order type (Promoted or started date option)

View attachment 231523

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this anything like Featured threads some what? I couldn't really tell from the screenshots, but it looks like you can promote the thread to be GT(aka Featured). Among some other neat features.. Can you describe the main difference between the two addons?

Last edited:
Also, is it possible to add a slider widget, just like the resources page here on xenforo.com, that shows 2 GT threads side by side? If you can add something like that I would definitely get this.

Thanks!

Also, is it possible to add a slider widget, just like the resources page here on xenforo.com, that shows 2 GT threads side by side? If you can add something like that I would definitely get this.

Thanks!

Hi @gldtn ;
Thank you for nice suggest, yes it is possible.
I will add this to the next release. (I will informed you.)
Regards.

Is this anything like Featured threads some what? I couldn't really tell from the screenshots, but it looks like you can promote the thread to be GT(aka Featured). Among some other neat features.. Can you describe the main difference between the two addons?

There are a lot of difference between of the two add-ons and GT's scope is also different from featured.

• GT add-on can add or remove the user to different second groups according to the monthly gold thread count.
  • You may display the GT count per month for each user. (If user has a GT.)
  • GT is very successful in increasing the effectiveness of the members and the community.
  • Also, GT has advanced widget types.
and more ...

Awesome, sounds like featured thread on steroids :D

I could not find a buy button on your site.. How do I proceed?

Thanks!

Carousel style option will be add as soon as possible, (Will be ready within 24 hours)

1611176740986.webp

Carousel style option will be add as soon as possible, (Will be ready within 24 hours)

View attachment 244524
Awesome your the best, thanks for the quick turnaround! This is all I'm waiting on to make this add-on public on my site ;)

May I make another suggestion that may be valuable to this add-on? An "Auto promote threads to GT" based on criterias such as replies/views/reactions/etc... give it a thought.

Last edited:
XDinc updated [XTR] Golden Threads with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.7

Many thanks to @gldtn
Suggestion has been applied.

1.0.7 Change log
  • Carousel style has been added to latest golden thread widget.
  • Add-on templates updated.
View attachment 244591

Read the rest of this update entry...

May I make another suggestion that may be valuable to this add-on? An "Auto promote threads to GT" based on criterias such as replies/views/reactions/etc... give it a thought.

Thank you for another suggestion, I've added to the update plan, These criteria will be add the next release.
(y)

Top Bottom