[XTR] Display Group For Signatures

[XTR] Display Group For Signatures [Paid] 1.0.7

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Is it possible to force the user to keep a signature field to always be filled?
Let me explain: If the "System OS" field is empty, the one cannot access the forum without having filled it in and if there is a modification, would it be possible to add an option for a moderator or administrator can approve?

Is it possible to force the user to keep a signature field to always be filled?
Let me explain: If the "System OS" field is empty, the one cannot access the forum without having filled it in and if there is a modification, would it be possible to add an option for a moderator or administrator can approve?

Hi @ratix_gunz ;
Thanks for your interested. You may force to fill the custom user field before registration but if you need to force to fill after registration-or-login I recommended to use @Wutime 's add-on follow as.

This is produced as a commercial product (resource) and I think it would be unethical to add this feature.
@Wutime is a good developer Please contact with him.
Thank you for your comprehension.

Hi @ratix_gunz ;
Thanks for your interested. You may force to fill the custom user field before registration but if you need to force to fill after registration-or-login I recommended to use @Wutime 's add-on follow as.

This is produced as a commercial product (resource) and I think it would be unethical to add this feature.
@Wutime is a good developer Please contact with him.
Thank you for your comprehension.
Thank you for the feedback.

Indeed Wutime offers good addons and I have acquired a few. The addon you offered me is indeed what I'm looking for but it looks like Wutime is no longer active and has been abandoned. Besides, on its if it is no longer possible to buy anything and I doubt that it will be repaired in the days to come.

I'm not going to be off topic, but indeed what you're saying isn't delusional and that's exactly what I'm looking to do.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

XDinc updated [XTR] Display Group For Signatures with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.5

1.0.5 Change log
  • Add-on templates updated.
What's new?

Select Nodes option has been changed with Exclude Nodes
Please do not forget control the node option when you complete upgrade processing.

Many thanks to @Sperber for good advice.

When a user - for example - creates a new social group and for this group the addon creates a new subforum, this won´t be checked automaticly by the routine and signatures won´t be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom