• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFStyles.net] XenBlack pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sonic

I love this style. It works great on my test site. I've changed it to fluid but i need to move the background picture down by 100px. Is this possible? I created a transparent PNG to use on the style but it's over 100kb. I need a solid color at the top so i can use a normal JPG to blend in. I could just edit the background but was hoping there might be another way :)

Thanks for your time and effort. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the updates.

PS.. where is your donate link? ;)

Thanks! Go to your Admin CP - > Appearance - > Styles - > XenBlack pro - > Style Properties - > General - > HTML:

add in the position box: 0 100px

I hope that can help you.

My donate link :)

Yes you have to change your width from 1022px to 958px. Edit the navigation.css and search for .navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks

I try to find a better solution for that in the next version.

Very nice style; using it on one of my personal sites and modified it looks quite nice I think. But you can judge for yourself. :)

Thanks for the style base Sonic.

Hey Sonic

I love this style. It works great on my test site. I've changed it to fluid but i need to move the background picture down by 100px. Is this possible? I created a transparent PNG to use on the style but it's over 100kb. I need a solid color at the top so i can use a normal JPG to blend in. I could just edit the background but was hoping there might be another way :)

Thanks for your time and effort. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the updates.

PS.. where is your donate link? ;)

Hi,

How did you change the style to fluid please?

Regards,
Renada :)

The background really reminds me of windows 7 for some reason :D And for that, I think some of your brighter borders don't really match. You should think of faking transparency similar to how borders in windows 7 are. That would look really slick.

Thanks! Go to your Admin CP - > Appearance - > Styles - > XenBlack pro - > Style Properties - > General - > HTML:

add in the position box: 0 100px

I hope that can help you.

My donate link :)

Hi, I'm just messing with your style and I quite like it :)

I'm trying to edit the background image using the HTML style settings and it doesn't seem to like any of my images, I've tried various sized .jpg and .png and I always end up with a black background. Any ideas?

Thread closed as XFStyles.net has changed hands and support will no longer be offered here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom