Add-on [XF2] Need Developer to Finish Addon (Private)

John L.

Hi All,

I have been working with a developer and the relationship has not gone so well. I'm looking for a developer, with enough free-time, to help me finish up an addon that is already close to completion. I would say the addon is about 90% done.

Because I have already paid this developer quite a bit of money, I do not have much to spend on finishing this up. I do not expect anyone to work for free, so I can offer some compensation.

If you are interested in this project and learning more details, simply PM me here. I'll be happy to discuss with you.

Developers who are interested in this project would do well if you've worked with:
Thank you in advance to all those up for helping!

Just an update, I am still looking for someone to work on finishing this project. This project has two bugs and one missing feature that needs to be adjusted. I do not need any more than that.

Also, if you need ANY RESOURCES to test this addon while you're working then I can provide those for you. For example, I can provide a test SourceBans installation. I can also provide a test game server, however, that is not necessary for this project as long as the data in SourceBans is correct.

Please PM me if you are interested in working on this project.

Top Bottom