XenForo Portuguese-BR (Front) [Deleted]

DouglasTeles submitted a new resource:

Brazilian Portuguese (Deep Front) - Brazilian Portuguese Deep Front Translation for Xenforo

Hello all,
We are bringing to you our Brazilian Portuguese translation for xenForo 2.2.0 (and newer)
Public view Fully translated with spelling and grammar 100% verified ( we will constantly update and if you find any error just contact us )

The XML will be available automatically after payment.

Thanks so much!

Read more about this resource...

Do you have translations of other addons, too? Like the official ones (XFRM, XFMG) or addons from other developers around here?

@DouglasTeles
I'm trying to pay, but says that this seller does not accept payments in my currency ... I can't change to another one like a dollar that I normally pay by paypal ...

have another form of purchase? I'm Jean from seventecsmd

He gives the same message
"The seller does not accept payments in your currency. Go back to the seller's website and choose another form of payment."
even appearing in dollars ...

I always buy normally in dollars and accept this paypal account, I bought the xenforo license a few days ago and everything is normal ...

I tried another paypal account and the same error.

Gosh what a shame

From what I researched ... you have to accept to receive in these payment currencies, euro or dollar

Have you ever received payment in euros or dollars as a seller? paypal?

He gives the same message
"The seller does not accept payments in your currency. Go back to the seller's website and choose another form of payment."
even appearing in dollars ...

I always buy normally in dollars and accept this paypal account, I bought the xenforo license a few days ago and everything is normal ...

I tried another paypal account and the same error.

Gosh what a shame
Try in Real: https://sellix.io/product/5fbee430ac81a

<phrase title="automatically_watch_content_you_create" addon_id="XF" version_id="2020170" version_string="2.2.1"><![CDATA[Acompanhar automaticamente ao conteúdo que você cria]]></phrase>

should be

<phrase title="automatically_watch_content_you_create" addon_id="XF" version_id="2020170" version_string="2.2.1"><![CDATA[Acompanhar automaticamente o conteúdo que você cria]]></phrase>

Top Bottom