Add-on Xenforo Minecraft Register (/register <email>)

Dawnzide

NOTE: I already have Java Developers that can help coordinate with the in-game register commands. Just need someone with Xenforo Backend Exp.

I've tried all possible public solutions to find something to be able to do what I want to do but it's either not working, not working as I want it to or hasn't been updated for over five years. So I'm offering to pay someone to create this add-on for me.

Essentially users will be able to create a XenForo account in-game by executing the command: (/register <email>). When the user put's their email in, it will send a confirmation email to that user with a link to set their password. (This is the first part)

Then I would need their username's to update on Xenforo every time they change (NOTE: Minecraft usernames can update every thirty days and all of them are associated with a UUID). So like if Bob changes their name to John, it will change their name automatically on the Xenforo website by checking the UUID's every 30 minutes or so. We will have the UUID's stored in a Mongo database on our server also, so we don't get rate limited by Mojang. Please DM me if you can possibly do this, or know anything that can do the job.

NOT USING MINESYNC

Top Bottom