XF 2.1 XenForo Error

Dragonfruit

This error isn't critical, I'm just using a test setup to work on our own custom skins.

I installed no plugins, just been making template edits to make a custom header, and make the overall board look more like the vbulletin.

While in ACP, I noticed this error:

Server error log

ErrorException: Error rendering template public:app.less: [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Value.php:26

Generated by: Unknown account Sep 7, 2019 at 7:46 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Value.php(26): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Inv...', '/dom...', 26, Array)
#1 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Media.php(57): Less_Tree_Value->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#2 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(94): Less_Tree_Media->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#3 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(199): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#4 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(404): Less_Parser->getCss()
#5 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(342): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:app.less', '// Note that th...')
#6 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(250): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:app.less', NULL)
#7 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(116): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#9 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 2, 1, 'ec8d63531c9fb6b...')
#10 {main}

What does it mean & how can we resolve it?

Thanks

This error isn't critical, I'm just using a test setup to work on our own custom skins.

I installed no plugins, just been making template edits to make a custom header, and make the overall board look more like the vbulletin.

While in ACP, I noticed this error:

What does it mean & how can we resolve it?

Thanks
There is an Error in app.less and maybe also in an addon from "oyejorge"

I'm on 2.1.3 and I installed that style without any issue, no bugs. Maybe combined with that other addon it's somehow not compatible, idk.
Again, I didn't install any addons...

I didn't even install the Media addon that I bought with the Xenforo software. I'm just working on the board design, before testing any functions.

My experience with other software; vBulletin, MyBB, is addons inject code into templates. So I rather complete my work first, create clean backups, then install all the addons I need at a later time.

The error appears to be related to invalid css/less.

It could be due to the third party style or another customisation you have made.

Top Bottom