Xenforo Default membercard PSD

Xenforo Default membercard PSD v1

No permission to download
Back again. :D This is the best I could do at short notice i kinda got it working with the image and css border stuffyou simply adjust the border colour and sizes to your preference i dunno if they'll be any adverse affects though.

Code:
.xenOverlay.memberCard {
    border: 20px solid rgba(170, 6, 64, 0.5);
    border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px;
    top: 59px !important;
}

Image to use is in the attachment

And just in case it's what you were after here's the screeny what i have.

membercardcss.webp

Attachments

• member-card.webp
    member-card.webp
    760 bytes · Views: 1
ahahaaaa... that is just perfect !

.......and now we also have more space which will make the membercard-content better read-able if there is additional CSS-styling applied to the contents itself.

Great job, Shelley ! (y)

ahahaaaa... that is just perfect !

.......and now we also have more space which will make the membercard-content better read-able if there is additional CSS-styling applied to the contents itself.

Great job, Shelley ! (y)

it was an interesting request and once i got started with it i wasn't going to let it go. :P not to mention it gave me a break from styling. :)

I'd suggest making sure it's displaying correctly in all browsers I only tested it on the latest firefox.

I think this bigger membercard-space will give Shelley some additional ideas for what to do with it :cautious:;)

I think this bigger membercard-space will give Shelley some additional ideas for what to do with it :cautious:;)

Throw it away I'm running. :D

You could have saved just as much space by forcing avatars to display as 96px by 96px which i regularly do to custom membercards I design as the avatarcropper imo takes far far too much space. You can see that on the membercard at awalkerbit.me if your wanting to make space for other stuff or look at the code on some custom membercards I have submitted here.

Top Bottom