xenDark [Deleted]

i am enjoying working on this style.. my first question.. how do i remove (or make it pagebackground color) the borders shown here

xendark.webp

and how can remove those paddings in the secondary navbar, to save some space

To remove the borders use this:

Code:
.navTabs {
border-right: none;
border-left: none;
}

Code:
#headerMover #header {
border-bottom: none !important;
}

To reduce the padding for the content body top use this:

Code:
#content .pageContent {
padding-top: 0 !important;
}

For the sub nav height use this, adjust to your own taste:

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks {
height: 25px !important;
}

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks li {
margin-top: -4px !important;
}

Everything goes into the Extra.css template.

@Sage Knight .. i can see that the background for attachment holder is not dark color... will there be an update to this.. In addon like showcase (in image gallery), it looks even more weird.

xendark attach bg.webp

Last edited:
Sage.
  1. by default the tabs are higlighted in @flatprimary color except for the one which is selected... can it be the opposite.. in that, the selected tab will be in @flatprimary color and the rest will be normal background...
  2. i can see that the text color in tabs are either @textcoltrolbackground or @controlText... is there an easy way to make them all @textcontrol text through extra.css or something...
what's the easiest way to achieve this?

from this
xendark tab.webp

to this.. (i could not change the font color in breadcrumb.. i just could not find it :D.. but you get my point)
xendark tab2.webp

Last edited:
@Sage Knight .. i can see that the background for attachment holder is not dark color... will there be an update to this.. In addon like showcase (in image gallery), it looks even more weird.

View attachment 57056

I'll be fixing this very soon.

1)To edit the tabs go to Style Properties > Style Properties: PageNav, Link Groups and Tabs and change the tabs to your choice.

2)The easiest way is to just change the @textcontrolbackground into the color you would like via Style Properties > Colour Palette

i don't know if it related to the same issue which you said you'd resolve soon... but this one is the alert background.. it is white for sometime and then goes back to black after like 1 sec..
bg alert.webp

@Sage Knight love this theme any update for 1.2.2?

Sorry for the late reply.

The style should work on 1.2.2 - only thing that will come up as outdated is the footer - because of the copyright, things should work normally but if it does cause an issue (highly unlikely) just revert the footer template.

I will try to push a update by tonight or in the next 2 days or so. This is going to be a busy week for me so I hope you understand.

Any chance you can change the Alert Message color from yellow to something else? It doesn't look good and is hard to read.

JDi5Cuw.jpg

Sage Knight updated xenDark (For xenForo 1.2 Only) with a new update entry:

Fixed CSS related issues

• Fixed attachment box CSS issue
  • Changed @inlineMod style property color into something more suitable and less bright
  • A few other minor changes
The style is compatible with the latest xenForo version 1.2.2

Updated files have been sent to all customers.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@xomp this issue has been fixed into a more suitable color, let me know if you still want to change it.

Last edited:
@xomp last time I checked it was working fine on my iPhone, can you send me the link to your forums? As for that gradient image, I'll be removing it in the next release.

Top Bottom