[XenCustomize] Ad Between The Posts

[XenCustomize] Ad Between The Posts [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($6.99)

Veer

Veer submitted a new resource:

Ad Between The Posts - Place ads effortlessly between the posts. Choose from 7 predefined ad spots to add & position ads.

Introducing Ad Between The Posts – Effortless Ad Placement for XenForo 2

Maximize your XenForo forum's advertising potential with our state-of-the-art add-on, Ad Between The Posts. Seamlessly integrate advertisements within your forum threads, eliminating the need for manual template editing. With a user-friendly interface, effortlessly choose from 7 predefined ad spots to add and position ads, enhancing your revenue and user engagement.

Key Features:​

• Place...

Read more about this resource...

I can't get this to work. Whatever I put in as the ad code, I just get this between posts 5 and 6--an empty box. I've tried just putting random text in there instead of ad code, and that doesn't show either. Any suggestions?

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 00.49.12.webp

I can't get this to work. Whatever I put in as the ad code, I just get this between posts 5 and 6--an empty box. I've tried just putting random text in there instead of ad code, and that doesn't show either. Any suggestions?
Hey :) Just checked and it's working for me.

Things to follow:
  • There's a permission "View Ad Between The Posts", see if that is Yes.
  • In the add-on options, for example tab "5th post ad"
    • Check/enable "Enable ad post #5" and hit Save button.
    • Now enter your ad code and hit Save button again.
      • Hint: Save multiple times.
      • Note: There's a template for each ad block. For example, for the 5th post ad, we have xcu_ad_between_the_posts_ad_5th_post

Last edited:
Hey :) Just checked and it's working for me.

Things to follow:
  • There's a permission "View Ad Between The Posts", see if that is Yes.
  • In the add-on options, for example tab "5th post ad"
    • Check/enable "Enable ad post #5" and hit Save button.
    • Now enter your ad code and hit Save button again.
      • Hint: Save multiple times.
      • Note: There's a template for each ad block. For example, for the 5th post ad, we have xcu_ad_between_the_posts_ad_5th_post
It’s not a permissions issue as the empty container between every 5 posts is there. It’s just that any content in that box doesn’t show.

It’s not a permissions issue as the empty container between every 5 posts is there. It’s just that any content in that box doesn’t show.
Can you see the content saved in that box is also present in it's template xcu_ad_between_the_posts_ad_5th_post? if not, then try save again.

Can you see the content saved in that box is also present in it's template xcu_ad_between_the_posts_ad_5th_post? if not, then try save again.
Yep, it's in the template. For now Iv'e just put in some rubbish so I know it's not the ad code or anything.

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 12.07.22.webp

Be sure to remove the <xf:comment> ;)

Also, please try out the new version that I've sent you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom