[OzzModz] WhatsApp Chat for Xenforo [Deleted]

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[xenbros] whatsapp Chat for Xenforo - Whatsapp click to chat for Xenforo by xenbros

View attachment 192480

Description

Click To Chat for to User experience directly into your website. This is one of the best way to connect and interact with your customer, you can offer support directly as well as build trust and increase customer loyalty.

Multi Person Support
Single Person Support
Fully Responsive
Fully Customization
Schedule by Time online/offline
Weekend On/OFF
Unlimited Contact
Online / Offline Status

SUPPORT MULTIPLE...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Do you have any demo?
Nice job

Yes a demo would be very useful befor paying for this addon
This could be interesting indeed, very interesting.;)
Looks great
However, we need demo "at least video" to decide if it is useful for our forum or not :)
one of client have provide the demo to Us and thanks for it you can check on - test.st1100-1300.eu
No. is for demo it's not valid

well as it's whats app click chat whats app number is require to be public how it can he hidden ?
and third party number doesn't store anywhere in addon
This is an issue. That means that we have to use a phone number only for our forum. The private one can't be used cause you can be harassed by visitors or members.

This is an issue. That means that we have to use a phone number only for our forum. The private one can't be used cause you can be harassed by visitors or members.
You can use one number that is used for customer support only. You can be spam but it is normal compared to when you use email, you also get spams, right?

You can use one number that is used for customer support only. You can be spam but it is normal compared to when you use email, you also get spams, right?
Yep i agree. But the problem is that with watsapp if i use a different number for my forum that means that i have tu use a different smartphone too becausse in watsapp your account works only with one phone number. Right ??

Well whatsapp has provided two different app 1. whats app and 2. whats app business so you can use both app in single device.
or use other app like Parallel Space

Top Bottom