[OzzModz] User Upgrade Notification

[OzzModz] User Upgrade Notification [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[Xenbros] User upgrade Notification - beautiful recent UPGRADE popups to notify visitors

User upgrade Notification addon will increase your overall sales of user upgrade, as your visitors will get more confidence in upgrading when they see how other are buying.
Delay First Notification – Delay first notification for x seconds after the visitor lands on your website.
Delay between popups – Useful to space out popups for few seconds.
Disable notification on mobile – Custom mobile breakpoints to hide notification for small screen
Display on Every...

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

HI @Ozzy47 , just dropping a message over the board to make an official request for when you've had a chance to look over the files.

I am hoping that user group permissions can be added to the add-on so that the notification can be limited to show to certain user groups. For example, showing the notification to non-upgraded user groups, and excluding users who are already in upgraded user groups as the notification would not be relevant to them.

Many thanks again for taking on this project!

Top Bottom