[OzzModz] Upgrade Reversal Ban User [Deleted]

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[Xenbros] User Upgrade Ban - AUTO BAN USER ON DOWNGRADE by refunded/reversed

View attachment 210948

[Xenbros] Upgrade Ban allow you to ban user by default if he raise the issues with payment or refunded by you.
This will prevent those user who upgrade account and use stuff on site and missuses the refund policy like paypal have.

Banned screen

View attachment 210950

Option

View attachment 210949

Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you Like it

This addon is...

Read more about this resource...

how is the system work exactly ?
Do i have any options / windows to see the users have banned with this addon ?

When someone buys a membership with paypal. He pays the money and one week after that for example: The user login to his paypal account and take back the money, what is happening then ?
The Addon recognizes that and bann the user ?
How is that working ?

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

We have had a look at all the addon's code and it's a piece of crap not complying with XF standards.
  • Almost everywhere raw SQL queries are used
  • A lot of hard-coded phrases in templates and PHP files
  • Code style is not consistent
  • The templates are also made in the same messy style and with a lot of awkward moments
  • Along with other issues

So until we can write new addon from scratch with an importer if necessary, we are discontinuing this addon.

Top Bottom