Wrong php reported in Xenforo

Seeker-Smith

I set a new server last night. When I check a info.php it shows /etc/php/7.4/fpm/php.ini however Xenforo does not report this at least the default limits are from /etc/php/7.4/php.ini

What do I do to force the correct php?

XF reports whichever version is being served to it.

Check that the version isn't being set in .htaccess by cPanel.

Well this is a head scratcher. I ran the info.php in the same directory as xenforo. There is nothing in the htaccess or any ini files. Any ideas?

Attachments

• xen-php.webp
    xen-php.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 22
  • php.webp
    php.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 22
Unless I'm missing something obvious here both screenshots report PHP 7.4.3 here?

Yes, for future reference, an Apache restart is required after changing PHP values.

@Brogan This was FPM, not Apache. Apache wasn't handling the PHP requests in the screenshot--it was just passing them along to FPM. Restarting Apache won't reload the FPM config.

@Seeker-Smith, it looks like you're using a combination of Apache and PHP-FPM. If you're using cPanel or similar, you don't need to worry about this, but if you're configuring it manually, and you're trying to use Nginx, you may be running into a conflict between Apache and Nginx. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, don't worry about it--it probably doesn't apply to you.

Top Bottom