XF 2.1 Wrapping Text

Cupara

Here is my dilemma:
Managing Bookmaker Reviews   XenForo   Admin control panel.webp

Here is the code for the Description portion:
HTML:
                            <xf:cell class="dataList-cell--link dataList-cell--min">
                                    {{ bb_code($review.description, 'description', $review) }}
                            </xf:cell>

So now the question is how or what do I need to add to get the text to wrap so it doesn't run off the page like that?

try:
HTML:
<xf:cell class="dataList-cell--link dataList-cell--main">
-> you have to replace dataList-cell--min with dataList-cell--main. That should work.

try:
HTML:
-> you have to replace dataList-cell--min with dataList-cell--main. That should work.
Perfect, thanks.

Here's a full example:

HTML:
    <a href="{{ link('reviews/edit', $review) }}" hash="{$review.review_id}">
        <div class="dataList-mainRow">{{ bb_code($review.description, 'description', $review) }} <span class="dataList-hint" dir="auto">[ optional hint text ]</span></div>
        <div class="dataList-subRow">[ optional sub row ]</div>
    </a>

Here's a full example:

HTML:
    <a href="{{ link('reviews/edit', $review) }}" hash="{$review.review_id}">
        <div class="dataList-mainRow">{{ bb_code($review.description, 'description', $review) }} <span class="dataList-hint" dir="auto">[ optional hint text ]</span></div>
        <div class="dataList-subRow">[ optional sub row ]</div>
    </a>
Sweet thanks for that additional info. That helps a lot.

Here is my dilemma:
View attachment 202795

Here is the code for the Description portion:
HTML:
                            <xf:cell class="dataList-cell--link dataList-cell--min">

So now the question is how or what do I need to add to get the text to wrap so it doesn't run off the page like that?

Hi,
Are those addons over the setup menu custom made or they are available in the resources here?

What I have right now was for the FAQ system which is released. I am working on getting the editor to work so that bbcode can be parsed properly.

Top Bottom