XF 1.5 Would this be possible with import?

Escobar

I would like to install a fresh copy of xenforo since my current board is just all messed permissions are messed up etc. So i wanted to install a fresh copy of xenforo and import all posts/threads and users. (Not usergroups and the rest just the users and the threads and posts) would this be possible?

Actually it is quite easy to fix perms.

Put for all usergroups (all of them) the settings for each row to: Not Set (No).

Then take the registered group, which is the basis for all registered users. What is the minimal permission every user should have? Put "allow" to it (like view, view node, ..).

And after that, look at your other usergroups. What in addiotion permissions they should have. Put allow to those. Shoot me a pm if you need help (no need money).

Actually it is quite easy to fix perms.

Put for all usergroups (all of them) the settings for each row to: Not Set (No).

Then take the registered group, which is the basis for all registered users. What is the minimal permission every user should have? Put "allow" to it (like view, view node, ..).

And after that, look at your other usergroups. What in addiotion permissions they should have. Put allow to those. Shoot me a pm if you need help (no need money).
i send you a PM

Top Bottom