Words and Phrases to check messages for and send to approvals list

HJW

The spam phrases is great to weed out new members.

But what I really need is another version in addition, one that checks all posted messages by all members for certain words and phrases then if they're detected puts the message in approvals.

Is there a plugin for this or any developer want's to create it to release to all (I can't afford the cost of creating just for one site)?

But what I really need is another version in addition, one that checks all posted messages by all members for certain words and phrases then if they're detected puts the message in approvals.

Is there a plugin for this or any developer want's to create it to release to all (I can't afford the cost of creating just for one site)?
This Add-on will help you https://xenforo.com/community/resources/keyword-alert.7148/

You can give permission to your moderator to create certain keyword that you want to detect then they will get email + alerts for that words when they will used in posts.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: HJW

@HJW Thanks for posting another great idea. I was inspired and wrote down your ideas. I though it would be nicer to use default functionalities and extend them to our requirements. So i created an add-on which fulfills above mentioned requirements you can have look on it and install it on your Xenforo.
I'm looking forward to your feedback.
ADD-ON

Top Bottom