Which solution will good for caching video/images bandwidth ? (CDN ?)

ShinLim

I'm now using this method to store files (attachment images/videos) to serve my website so member can upload it as much as they want for their thread
But the point is the bandwidth consume pretty high, i have around 25-30k visit per day, according to cloudflare my website has around 2-3TB bandwidth per day, but sadly they suspend my website due to violation cache non-html content

1580210926016.webp

Now I want to find another solution for this, and obviously I don't have money for this, I calculated if I pay for this thing it'd be around $40-50 per day, and I can't afford it, I don't make $40-50 per day, if $5-10 per month then I could afford that
I'm now trying Cloudfront but it said 50GB free per month only, anyone know solution for this ?

Unfortunately if you can't afford it, then stop serving videos or start charging your members a fee for special uploading video privileges.

S3 storage isn't going to be an option for you, even the cheapest S3 storage provider is going to be at least $5 /TB.

These would be the cheapest options:
Online.net (FR) has a 12 EUR server with unmetered 1Gbps, don't expect to max this but bursting up to it is doable
Webtropia (DE) has 15 EUR server with 500Mbps-1Gbps burstable
Nocix (US) has a 25 USD server with 1Gbps/100TB traffic
Reliablesite (US) has a 33 USD server with 1Gbps/150TB traffic

S3 storage isn't going to be an option for you, even the cheapest S3 storage provider is going to be at least $5 /TB.

These would be the cheapest options:
Online.net (FR) has a 12 EUR server with unmetered 1Gbps, don't expect to max this but bursting up to it is doable
Webtropia (DE) has 15 EUR server with 500Mbps-1Gbps burstable
Nocix (US) has a 25 USD server with 1Gbps/100TB traffic
Reliablesite (US) has a 33 USD server with 1Gbps/150TB traffic

Thank you but all files are now in DO space so I need cdn service like cloudflare or cloudfront to cache it, do you know ?

Thank you but all files are now in DO space so I need cdn service like cloudflare or cloudfront to cache it, do you know ?
You're not going to be able to find a CDN in your budget.

If you want to keep a S3 backend, look at Wasabi or Backblaze instead, as they're much cheaper than Digital Ocean, but still out of your budget if you serve directly from them. To save costs, you can setup your own reverse proxy + cache using nginx on one of the servers I mentioned above, with Wasabi or Backblaze as the backend.

Top Bottom