XF 2.1 What's the extra.less entry to hide ALL avatars? I want a totally graphic free theme. Thanks for any info.

Rom

What's the extra.less entry to hide ALL avatars? I want a totally graphic free theme. Thanks for any info.

CSS:
.message-avatar-wrapper, .node-extra-icon, .structItem-cell.structItem-cell--icon, .contentRow-figure {
    display: none;
}

I think that covers most of them.

Last edited:
CSS:
.message-avatar-wrapper, .node-extra-icon, .structItem-cell.structItem-cell--icon, .contentRow-figure, .avatar.avatar--xxs, .avatarWrapper {
}

This updated list should take care of that. Just let me know if you find any others.
awesome thanks!

if I was going to make a conditional statement triggered by custom user field to let users flip the switch, would that go in the page_container? We cannot put it in the extra.less right?

CSS:
.message-avatar-wrapper, .node-extra-icon, .structItem-cell.structItem-cell--icon, .contentRow-figure, .avatar.avatar--xxs, .avatarWrapper {
}

This updated list should take care of that. Just let me know if you find any others.
Very good! Can you extend the code so that integrated graphics / images are no longer displayed in postings? That would be great. (y)

Best regards.

Not sure what you mean by "integrated graphics / images". If you can screen shot an image with those graphics identified I can probably help you out.
You mean attachments in postings?

yes, for example, I have a "terminal" style that turns my xf into a monochrome looking terminal (all avatars, logos hidden) so my users can view it at work without being obvious. I would love to integrate into that theme the ability to disable viewing/hide pic attachments or any other graphics posted by users. it may need to be done at source level tho.

[x] Show attachments in posts

@Brogan ?

Not sure what you mean by "integrated graphics / images". If you can screen shot an image with those graphics identified I can probably help you out.
Hello bzcomputers! :) What i mean are graphics / images that have been linked and integrated by users. Which can be found in individual postings. If you can add attachments or videos to that - very welcome.
All graphics that belong to the style (layout) should be retained.

Best regards!

Hello bzcomputers! :) What i mean are graphics / images that have been linked and integrated by users. Which can be found in individual postings. If you can add attachments or videos to that - very welcome.
All graphics that belong to the style (layout) should be retained.

Best regards!
This looks like it should take care of images and other media in posts.

Code:
/* Hide Images and Media in Posts START */
.message-body .bbImageWrapper, .message-body .bbImage, .message-body .bbMediaWrapper, .message-body .bbMedia {
}
/* Hide Images and Media in Posts END */

Thank you my friend. What if I combine your two codes? I think that should be right this way !?

Code:
.message-avatar-wrapper, .node-extra-icon, .structItem-cell.structItem-cell--icon, .contentRow-figure, .avatar.avatar--xxs, .avatarWrapper, .message-body .bbImageWrapper, .message-body .bbImage, .message-body .bbMediaWrapper, .message-body .bbMedia {
}

Best regards.

Thank you my friend. What if I combine your two codes? I think that should be right this way !?

Code:
.message-avatar-wrapper, .node-extra-icon, .structItem-cell.structItem-cell--icon, .contentRow-figure, .avatar.avatar--xxs, .avatarWrapper, .message-body .bbImageWrapper, .message-body .bbImage, .message-body .bbMediaWrapper, .message-body .bbMedia {
}

Best regards.

Yes, that looks good.

Top Bottom