"What's New" Placement

Vilandra

Just something to think about, and I'm not sure it makes a big difference, but if you're using any of the other tabs - looking at profiles, reading private convos, editing account settings etc, you have to go back to forums before being able to click on "What's New?". I don't know if because people use that a lot they would like it to be always on the toolbar?

Just something to think about :)

Upvote 1
Yes, agreed.
But I think hovering on the small arrow-head like on the right of the forum tap will pop up a drop down menu that includes the 'What's New?' link.
That might be enough for the time being. :)

Well darn I was hoping this was a complaint about it being moved to the far left side of the navbar on forumhome :p

Well darn I was hoping this was a complaint about it being moved to the far left side of the navbar on forumhome :p

I noticed it right when it changed, too. I personally don't like it way over there (yes, way :p) but I wasn't going to say anything. lol

Um, yeah, that's what I meant to say...it wasn't about the thing that already existed at all... :D

For me that was weird at first, cause I kept clicking in the wrong (old) place lol, but now I'm used to it :)

Top Bottom