XF 2.0 What theme digitalpoint forum is using?

KhanTastic

Hiya,

I noticed digitalpoint dot com used to have VB forum software and now XenForo they are using, which looks cool.
I like the colors & theme of digitalpoint, is there any theme available on XF or its just custom template they made?

Best regards,
Cheers

Actually, Digitalpoint switched from vBulletin to an early version of XF 1.x, then to IPB, and then back to Xenforo.

Knowing @digitalpoint, he's probably using a highly customized style he created himself. He's an accomplished coder in his own right.

Definitely was never on IPB on any site. Went from vBulletin 4 to XenForo 1.x. Haven't remotely gotten close to finishing rewriting everything for XF 2.x yet (there's 3 things on the site that combined are more than a million lines of code).

But to answer the original question, the "theme" we use is 99.99% stock XenForo, the colors are custom of course.

Definitely was never on IPB on any site. Went from vBulletin 4 to XenForo 1.x. Haven't remotely gotten close to finishing rewriting everything for XF 2.x yet (there's 3 things on the site that combined are more than a million lines of code).

But to answer the original question, the "theme" we use is 99.99% stock XenForo, the colors are custom of course.
I'm honestly curious what those three things are. XenForo alone is 350k lines of code.

Top Bottom