• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Vibrant Envy - $20.00 - SleekVb.Net ••

He posted images on my site as well and every day they look broken then they work then they are broken.

Baring in mind that customers who purchase styles from anybody, ensure that the provider you buy from can and will provide support. Experience shows that as well as top notch styles the most important thing that makes style providers good is that they, their sites are online to provide support and updates shortly made to reflect the product version they compliment.

Just some friendly advice before you part from your hard earned cash. No offence to the OP I just know from working at some top vb styles that support is very important as issues will occur.

Yeah, I checked with big dns ones like google/opendns and they all report 'no response from nameserver'

If 40+ name server checkers report it's broken, something's up :)

I can confirm its also dead on Google DNS. Still dead on OpenDNS too.

No offence to the OP but this should be taken down. Promoting something for sale that will have zero support (or even ability to download at this stage) isn't going to help anyone.

Hello
Working fine with beta4?

A few updates are needed, but the current forums are on Beta 4.

As for the DNS issue, I have only heard 1 other case before this pertaining to the site not loading. The server we are on is a dedicated server with only one other site connected to it. Why the ns1 works and ns2 doesn't is a mystery.

I can confirm its also dead on Google DNS. Still dead on OpenDNS too.

No offence to the OP but this should be taken down. Promoting something for sale that will have zero support (or even ability to download at this stage) isn't going to help anyone.

For those that can't connect, we are working on getting the dns issue resolved. If they were unable to connect to the site to make a purchase, I don't think support would be an issue. I can assure you, this is of great concern to me and it is being looked into. Support has been number one to all of our customers thus far and will continue to be.

As stated we are on a dedicated server. The host had set up the DNS ip addresses and had an 8 instead of a 9 on one ns2's IP. They've given me two months free and fixed the issue. Everyone should be able to connect and it should be a lot faster now.

Top Bottom