[VersoBit] Badges [Deleted]

I have updated user criteria for one of my badges but some users who no longer qualify still shown up in the list.
I did a cron run, etc.
What could be the issue?

Tried to change the color of the badge with this but it didn't work.

.colorBadgeRed { @badge-color: red; .badgeIcon.badgeIcon--fa { color: @badge-color !important; } a & { color: @badge-color !important; } }

Last edited:
Having some issues with either the cron job triggering or criteria not properly being met.
for example I have a badge that is awarded to any member who joins and is doing so by the criteria of being in the "Registered" user group.

However sometimes this event triggers instantly and sometimes it's hours. I've tried having my cron activity interval set to disabled and 15 minutes.
Not sure if this is a known issue or not.

Same issue here.

Are the criteria working for you guys?

I set up a custom user field, chose it, and then run the cron manually to update my profile but no changes.

The support for both badge addons (this and AddonFlare's) are not there it seems like. And this was taken over. Does anyone know an alternative way? I think even the 3rd option (xfrocks) disappeared long time ago. XF developent community shrinks with each day sadly.

The support for both badge addons (this and AddonFlare's) are not there it seems like. And this was taken over. Does anyone know an alternative way? I think even the 3rd option (xfrocks) disappeared long time ago. XF developent community shrinks with each day sadly.
This one is open source, so other developers could work on it and release updates for it (though if the repo has been abandoned, I hope they'll give it over to someone active).

Reactions: sbj
This one is open source, so other developers could work on it and release updates for it (though if the repo has been abandoned, I hope they'll give it over to someone active).
I am happy to pay for a solid thing. But these days only a handful of devs provide that. When I look at the development discussions on here, it died dramatically even more. Which "other developer" would work on this open source addon? None. I asked somebody for paid helped, maybe that'll work, we'll see. I was actually gonna try the paid addon but after reading that thread, I rather stick with this broken one.

I finished coding the achievement system for my poker game to award player badge real time based on game metrics but no news so far for the rest api support. Guess, I have to wait longer on this one.
Too bad also, that other cool API bd Medal does not have Rest API built in.
I probably play around for now with the built in XF trophy system, I have to look if REST API exists though. It could be an alternative start to demo legacy trophy system.

Last edited:
Is this effectively a drop in replacement for Trophies?

Or would you disable trophies and recreate them all in this? Or do some people use both?

It’s next on my list of things to do. I’ve got a update to one of my paid addons to finish first.

Thanks! It would be a shame to lose one of the best free add-on. Anyway, I have a suggestion, maybe you would find it useful, maybe not. I think it would be cool to have an option to let users features bagdes in order they want. I guess it would require to add one more column to the featured bagdes table.

Wondering if there was ever any movement on this feature?

Or in the meantime, is there a way to limit only the newest badge to be shown in the postbit at a time? Besides only allowing featured badges?

Thanks!

Wondering if there was ever any movement on this feature?

Or in the meantime, is there a way to limit only the newest badge to be shown in the postbit at a time? Besides only allowing featured badges?

Thanks!
Waiting for it too

If you're still working on this addon @Ozzy47, I've got the edits and bugfixes that Versobit made to the addon while working on trying to resolve some of the issues I was having. They'd intended at the time to put those in the next release, but I don't believe those were ever officially incorporated into the addon. Just let me know where to send them.

If you're still working on this addon @Ozzy47, I've got the edits and bugfixes that Versobit made to the addon while working on trying to resolve some of the issues I was having. They'd intended at the time to put those in the next release, but I don't believe those were ever officially incorporated into the addon. Just let me know where to send them.
Would love for that to happen if you @Ozzy47 has the time to spare.

Top Bottom