Resource icon

vB 3.x - Navigation

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

vB 3.x - Navigation - Adds a little bit more of a vB 3 feel to DutchBB's vB 3.x style

Overview
This template mod adds a little bit more of a vB 3 feel to DutchBB's vB 3.x style, located here. On a sidenote, DutchBB has done a tremendous job on the style (y).

Note: This template mod is made for the style mentioned above, however, you can use for any other style.

1. Go to EXTRA.css and remove this line (if your using the style mentioned above)
Code:
.navTabs {background-color:#304774 !important;...

Read more about this resource...

Well, when I search for .navTabs, I get this (which is rather different from the one you mention):

Code:
/* Tabs */

.navTabs {background-color:#304774 !important; border:1px solid #899fc5 !important; border-bottom:1px solid #0b198c !important}
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink {color:#b8c9e3 !important}
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover {background-color:#4b6ca6 !important}
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink:hover {color:#b8c9e3 !important}
.navTabs .navTab.selected .navLink {color:#304774 !important; background-color:#738fbf !important; border:1px solid #0b198c !important}
.navTabs .navTab.PopupOpen .navLink {color:#304774 !important}

Well, when I search for .navTabs, I get this (which is rather different from the one you mention):

Code:
/* Tabs */

.navTabs {background-color:#304774 !important; border:1px solid #899fc5 !important; border-bottom:1px solid #0b198c !important}
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink {color:#b8c9e3 !important}
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover {background-color:#4b6ca6 !important}
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink:hover {color:#b8c9e3 !important}
.navTabs .navTab.selected .navLink {color:#304774 !important; background-color:#738fbf !important; border:1px solid #0b198c !important}
.navTabs .navTab.PopupOpen .navLink {color:#304774 !important}

I know, just look for the specific lines. There in that group though.

When you split it up, you increase the possibility of error. Better to just remove the whole block, and have you display a full replacement block.

Top Bottom