XF 2.0 vB 3.8 -> XF 2.0 Importing Error

NSA

Fresh install, tried it twice, same result.

It seems to be running fine until it starts to import the post (385,000 roughly). Then it errors out. The resulting forum has all my user details, but no forums or posts.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 293 bytes) in /src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php on line 113

#0 src/XF/Import/Importer/vBulletin.php(2675): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/usr/home/nsa14...', 2675, Array)
#1 src/XF/Import/Runner.php(160): XF\Import\Importer\vBulletin->stepFeeds(Object(XF\Import\StepState), Array, 8)
#2 src/XF/Import/Runner.php(74): XF\Import\Runner->runStep('feeds', Object(XF\Import\StepState), 8)
#3 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php(231): XF\Import\Runner->run()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Import', 'run', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'importData', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Import), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#9 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#10 {main}

Any ideas? I can poke my way around things, but I don't understand SQL very well, or at least not near enough to figure out what is going wrong here.

Otherwise loving the forum software, got my style mostly setup and backed it up :)

Thank you.

That's one of several known issues with the current import process. It's fixed in 2.0.2 (as well as several other issues).

Ah.. nice.

Finally got it finished last night, with all the hitches/etc it took *49 hours* to complete the import! Oy. Most everything seems to be functional now. Having some issues with some custom user groups, but I think I can sort that out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, MyPHPAdmin is a life saver :)

Top Bottom