UserUpgradeKey

UserUpgradeKey 1.2

No permission to download
I don’t understand the meaning of this plugin a bit, but are there any screenshots to understand where these keys are spent, how they are obtained, and so on?

Trying using code error:

Code:
#0 src/XF/Container.php(270): XF\Service\User\Upgrade->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), NULL, Object(MMO\Hide\XF\Entity\User))
#1 src/XF/App.php(1701): XF\Container->createObject('XF\\Service\\User...', Array)
#2 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('XF\\Service\\User...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(3010): XF\Container->create('service', 'XF:User\\Upgrade', Array)
#4 src/addons/UserUpgradeKey/Pub/Controller/UpgradeKeys.php(49): XF\App->service('XF:User\\Upgrade', NULL, Object(MMO\Hide\XF\Entity\User))
#5 src/addons/UserUpgradeKey/Pub/Controller/UpgradeKeys.php(24): UserUpgradeKey\Pub\Controller\UpgradeKeys->addSubscription('lou', 26, 30, 'day')
#6 src/addons/UserUpgradeKey/Pub/Controller/UpgradeKeys.php(39): UserUpgradeKey\Pub\Controller\UpgradeKeys->redeemKey('tmpvpba18hi2530...')
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): UserUpgradeKey\Pub\Controller\UpgradeKeys->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('UserUpgradeKey:...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(UserUpgradeKey\Pub\Controller\UpgradeKeys), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(UserUpgradeKey\Pub\Controller\UpgradeKeys), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2344): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

can i use this to get trophy points?

As if the user enters the key, points will be loaded into her account.

i really need something like this :)

Thank you for your first add-on.

I can not see the product key input the user upgrades page in my forum + No phrases to translate! (only admin_navigation.userkeys).

Top Bottom