XF 2.1 Userfield Values in template

nrep

I've got a custom userfield and I want to use some of this information in each post. I can display the value using:

$user.Profile.custom_fields.value

...but I can't figure out how to get the associated name for that option. In XF1 I could use something like xen:helper userFieldValue.

Any thoughts how how to get this working?

Struggling with this one still, any ideas how how I can get the "name" from a drop down custom field, rather than the value?

Many thanks for the reply @DL6 - I tried that, but it gives me the field_id title, rather than the name from the selected option. It's hard to explain, so I've attached a screenshot to try and show you what I'm after (highlighted fields):

Thank you - that get's me so close to what I'm after. Is there a way to get the non-formatted value, i.e. just the raw field text value, rather than the "Value display HTML" parsed version?

I'm still struggling with this one - has anyone got any suggestions on how I can get just the text variable to appear (i.e. the country name shown on the screenshot above). The closest I can get is the formatted value.

Top Bottom