XF 1.5 User Merge Problem

MrDeranged

Hey All,

Recently upgraded to 1.5.24 in preparation for upgrading to 2.x and having a bit of an issue.

When trying to merge user accounts, the following message is being displayed on both users and they are not merged:

User has an in progress user name change
Refrain from doing a user name change at this time.

The accounts that were being merged also have been banned with the following reason:

testuser was banned by admin, 27 minutes ago. The ban is permanent.
Reason for the ban: Account merge in progress

The accounts that were being merged into are fine other than the message about the in progress user name change

Tested it on some test accounts and the same thing happened. No merge, no error and same message on both the merged and the mergee about the name change being in progress.

When I tried the same users on my test forum, I received the following mysql error:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'is_private' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in SV/UserEss/XenForo/Model/User.php at line 78
  9. SV_UserEss_XenForo_Model_User->mergeUsers() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 678
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionMerge() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/<edited>/admin.php at line 13

There is no message on either user about having an in progress name change and neither user is banned.

Any ideas?

Thanks In Advance

Presumably you have a third party add-on related to user name changes.

You would have to contact the author of it for support in resolving that.

Top Bottom