XF 2.1 URGENT Help, all my life XF sites go to blank pages

ibaker

On my server I have:
1 x IPS site
1 x CS-Cart site
3 x XF sites (1 is live normal site with own domain, 1 is a development site with own domain and 1 is a testing site in a sub directory of my IPS site)

My IPS and CS-Cart site are both working properly

ALL of my XF sites are simply going to an empty page even the one in a sub folder off my working IPS site

This has all happened over night so I am guessing all my XF sites, being in different domains (1 is XF v2 and the other 2 are XF v2.1) may have been hacked by an XF 2 vulnerability...at this stage I can't think of anything else due to the only common thing is they are only my XF sites and they are all on my own dedicated server

Any thoughts...URGENT

They are all on the same dedicated server

Last edited:
I am not knowledgeable enough to help you but it seems to be a server problem. Contact your server-guy. The console gives this:

Code:
Source-Map-Error: TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Resource-Address: moz-extension://2a3c2b93-97a6-4caa-9c5b-dcb439f9d14d/src/lib/browser-polyfill.min.js
Source-Map-Address: browser-polyfill.min.js.map

You can read about the error on here. Or google the first line.

Everything was working fine yesterday. The whatsupaustralia has been going in xf v2.0 for over a year now. The development site was setup about a month ago and has a lot of addons and is locked to only myself. The test site in the IPS folder was setup yesterday morning and only has XF v2.1, XFMG, XF resources, XF import and XF enhanced search and is default in everything as it was setup to do a migration.

I have never heard of iconify so I haven't installed or used to my knowledge

How do I disable all addons in the config file

Fixed it. For some strange reason memcache suddenly stopped working. I removed the memcache call in each of the 3 config files and they all started working again.

This is the 3 different memcache setting I had in the config files:
Code:
Site 1
//XF2 Cache
$config['cache']['enabled'] = true;
$config['cache']['sessions'] = false;
$config['cache']['namespace'] = 'rfcom_';
$config['cache']['config'] = [
    'servers' => [
        ['127.0.0.1', 11211]
    ]
];
$config['cache']['provider'] = 'Memcached';

Site 2
//XF2 Cache
$config['cache']['namespace'] = 'wuacomau_';
    'servers' => [
        ['127.0.0.1', 11211]
    ]
];

Site 3
//XF2 Cache
$config['cache']['namespace'] = 'recfly_';
    'servers' => [
        ['127.0.0.1', 11211]
    ]
];

Reactions: sbj
They work fine now as they are fixed
and Yes, in as much as I have 3 licenses, however 1 is a live site, one is a development site which is locked to just me and the other one is I have been working with Jon and Jake to do an import that once is done will have the development components copied from the locked development site over to it and the development site can then be removed etc etc etc...you can't just click your fingers Brogan and a site is all done and perfect, there is a process

Fixed it. For some strange reason memcache suddenly stopped working. I removed the memcache call in each of the 3 config files and they all started working again.

This is the 3 different memcache setting I had in the config files:
Code:
Site 1
//XF2 Cache
$config['cache']['namespace'] = 'rfcom_';
    'servers' => [
        ['127.0.0.1', 11211]
    ]
];

Site 2
//XF2 Cache
$config['cache']['namespace'] = 'wuacomau_';
    'servers' => [
        ['127.0.0.1', 11211]
    ]
];

Site 3
//XF2 Cache
$config['cache']['namespace'] = 'recfly_';
    'servers' => [
        ['127.0.0.1', 11211]
    ]
];
This appears to be an issue with the most recent cpanel update. The EA4 experimental memcached support breaks on the latest update. I need to open a support request with them, as I've had the same issue on all my servers over night as they have been updating.

It was a wild guess as a google search for 'xenforo + browser-polyfill.min.js.map' lead to a thread about iconify.
Oh, yes, it does appear in search results. Initially I was confused, thinking maybe there is a bug someone found but didn't report, but now it makes sense.

It appears in results only because pages contain all keywords: polyfill because it loads polyfills for old IE, XenForo because it mentions add-on for XenForo.

Top Bottom