XF 2.1 upgrade from 2.1 to 2.1.1 not working as expected

GeorgeS

Hello,

the third site I upgraded this morning doesn't work as expected. The first two sites are on VPS where I have the full control.

The third site is running on a webspace. I copied the extracted archive over, and when I try to open the /install URL, I get an

The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later.

Now I'm stalled and need help.

Hello,

@jeb35 - I've extracted the archive on my PC and transferred the files via WinSCP. After the transfer was done, I tried to open the /install URL and got the error.

@Brogan - I run different sites with different licenses, but use one profile her on the community site. I can PM you access credentials and the license information in case you want to take a look.

The site associated with this email address was the first I upgraded from 2.1 to 2.1.1, and it worked without problems within a few minutes.

i actually had the same issue. i had to disable apc and run the upgrade script again. in the past, upgrade script basically showed an error related to apc before doing anything. this time around, it did the upgrade without showing error. not sure why it has issues with apc on my board... but disabling it during upgrade basically solves the issue. maybe not be applicable in your case though.

Hallo, OperaManiac -

this is a webspace, not a VPS. I share the server with many other people/sites, and I can't disable anything on the server, as I am not the operator of the system, just a user.

Top Bottom