XF 2.2 Two-colored svg

Then check the others too, it will have happened perhaps during optimization. In any case, you can create your icons with the size you want, in related svg files. You just need to export to PNG format and enter the size you wantlogo-icon-url-512.webp

Last edited:
Then check the others too, it will have happened perhaps during optimization. In any case, you can create your icons with the size you want, in related svg files. You just need to export to PNG format and enter the size you wantView attachment 240493
That's awesome, thanks. I did just try export it as png format but it wasn't optimized. It came to 9kb but the one you've just posted here, is 2kb. How did you do that, for future reference? Thanks.

Hello
I honestly didn't optimize it on purpose,
because optimized vector files,
if you have no experience with vector programs, you can't edit them. Because some metadata is missing.

Now I've uploaded you, the optimized svg logo, to upload to your site, and the logo with the original metadata.

Anyway, in my first post I already explained how to optimize svg logos.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello
I honestly didn't optimize it on purpose,
because optimized vector files,
if you have no experience with vector programs, you can't edit them. Because some metadata is missing.

Now I've uploaded you, the optimized svg logo, to upload to your site, and the logo with the original metadata.

Anyway, in my first post I already explained how to optimize svg logos.
Thank you very much! I wasn't sure why it wasn't optimized, as the others were but thanks for clarifying that. I really appreciate the help! Many thanks.

Top Bottom