Trying to Run Android on PC

=MGN=RedEagle

Hi guys,

I got myself an Android device. Does anyone know a way I can hook up my keyboard and mouse to it and have the device screen show on my screen? I have been working with emulators in the past and find them to be overly unstable so that avenue is checked.

i suppose you can install it but a lot of people don't recommend it.
If your going to do it the method is easy and free.
1. If u wanna buy android then you should buy android iso file and whatever bit ur computer is.If u wanna download it free then find it somewhere.

2. now burn the iso file onto a disk
3. insert the disk and restart ur computer
4. follow installatin steps and bingo

I mean running my current android via my PC screen, mouse and keyboard. Is that possible? Although your idea is very interesting and I never thought that could be done!

I mean running my current android via my PC screen, mouse and keyboard. Is that possible? Although your idea is very interesting and I never thought that could be done!
It is possible but I haven't come across a solution that was totally seamless or problem free. Unfortunately since most solutions are not free my testing has been limited.

AirDroid is an app that offers a free version and also a 'Premium' version for additional features. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.airdroid

Airdroid is a good app to connect your Android. I prefer other PC tools like Android Assistant and Android Mobile Manager. Use them you can run Android on PC via USB or wifi. Lots of features to manage your phone data.

Hi guys,

I got myself an Android device. Does anyone know a way I can hook up my keyboard and mouse to it and have the device screen show on my screen? I have been working with emulators in the past and find them to be overly unstable so that avenue is checked.

Depending on whether or not your android device supports USB OTG (there is an app to check this) you may or may not have to root the device to gain said support but if it supports it already you would just need the following:

micro USB to HDMI MHL adapter (for video)
TechIntheBox 3 port OTG cable adapter (to expand ports)
any lower power usb keyboard
any run of the mill usb mouse

I just watched this video the other day. Related to this thread details at about 1:50 mark:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom