Titan 🎮

Titan 🎮 [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Thanks for the reply. What do you think an 'optimum file size' would be?

The current background images are around 130kb or less. I generally don't go above 200kb or so, but it varies depending on the image. As long as you use a .jpg and it's optimized for the web, it should be okay.

Did you receive that Paypal error while trying to purchase a theme? No one else has reported that before.

The URL which I provided is for customers only. You'll be able to view it once the theme has been purchased. :)

OK, added our statcounter code into PAGE CONTAINER template, and now this is in the admin panel...

Screenshot (63).webp

Why is it outdated, and why does it have a different version to the parent?

And how do we get rid of it?

OK, added our statcounter code into PAGE CONTAINER template, and now this is in the admin panel...

Why is it outdated, and why does it have a different version to the parent?

And how do we get rid of it?
Have you updated the theme since modifying it? Modified template files aren't automatically updated, so you'll need to either revert the file and reapply your edits, or press the Merge link.

No, I haven't updated the theme since modifying it.

The template won't merge....

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

I'd suggest reverting the child template and re-applying your modifications in that case. It's unfortunately hard to diagnose your issue since I'm not entirely sure what steps you've taken for that message to appear.

OK, so we just upgraded XF from 2.0.2 to 2.0.4

Now we get this message in the parent Titan Page Container template...

Screenshot (65).webp

It cannot be merged or automatically merged.

There seems to be an big amount of differences, it's half red / half green.

Changes were made to the PAGE_CONTAINER template file by xenforo in the 2.0.3 update, which is likely the reason for the message.

Being unaware of your current configuration, I'd simply suggest reverting your template file or installing a fresh version of the theme and keeping track of any modifications you make along the way incase a similar message occurs again in the future.

Last edited:
I've made ONE modification, which is installing a few lines of code in the page container template.

Now your saying I've got reinstall the whole damn thing, reconfigure all the settings, paths etc??

Hey, just one question from my side. Just updatet to the new realease like mentioned in your tutorial.
All settings and template modification are gone. Especially background image settings.

Is it meant to be like this?

Top Bottom